Define R4 to S340?

Kaita

Hello guys! So a local store here is selling the S340 for $50 and I'm really tempted to buy this case. My current case (Define R4 without windowed side panel) is good and all but it looks boring in my opinion :S I can't find a windowed side panel anywhere and I really want that HUE+. Is it worth it?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

So worth it for only $50 :P

But thats coming from someone who kinda doesnt like the Define R series.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I LOVE my S340. $50 is a steal, that's only $10 more than the Source 210 Elite, which is a fantastic case for $40 anyway. I paid the full $70 for my S340 and I don't regret a single penny.

The only thing is, I'm pretty sure the R4 will be quieter then the S340, which doesn't really have any sound dampening material in it at all. So if you're a stickler about having the quietest possible rig, then staying with the R4 would probably benefit you more.

Other than that, I love the aesthetic appeal of the S340, the cable management is fantastic, and there's plenty of room for just about anything. I doubt I'll use anything else until mine is completely broken and they've discontinued them.

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."