Dust-Off Gamer Spray Review

Khajiit Dealer

41E-Fa3mz3L._SY300_.jpg

I purchased this product after realizing that my computer had become a desert thanks to the amount of dust/hair it's collected from my cat.

As a game assassin, I was pleasantly surprised to see that the $15 Gaming Gear Duster fulfilled my wildest fantasies. My K/D ratio in CS:GO rose from a measly 0.5 to 6.2 just an hour after cleaning my computer!

The real magic of this product was shown when I cleaned my keyboard. As I sprayed off my game residue, a $100 steam giftcard that I lost 2 years ago came out. I'm just disappointed that I can't use the card to purchase more Dust-Off Gamer Spray!

Overall, this product was well worth the asking price and I would recommend it to all planet rangers looking to up their skill level. It's the good stuff. The right stuff. The Dust-Off stuff. 

Guide to GTX 900 Series: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/457526-nvidia-900-series-basic-performance-guide/

Performance expert, building noob. 

There is no such thing as excess in hardware. 

TAKE MY MONEY

GAMING RIG:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5800X3D

MOBO: ASUS TUF Gaming X570 PLUS (Wi-Fi)

RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 3600MHz

GPU: PowerColor Fighter RX 6700 XT

STORAGE: 500GB Crucial MX500 M.2 (Boot Drive) / 500GB Crucial SATA / 1TB WD HDD

CASE: Dimas Tech EasyBench V3.0

VR RIG:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5700x

MOBO: MSI B550 Gaming GEN3

RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 3600MHz

GPU: Zotac AMP! 2080 Super

STORAGE: 250GB ADATA SSD / 500GB WD Blue SSD / 1TB WD Blue HD

The kappa is strong in this one. I think this thread gets locked though.

Fanboys, on both sides, are quite embarrassing. How can one be a "fan" of a company? A companies only goal is to make a profit off you. Instead of being a smart consumer and base your purchase decision on the best price / performance you choose to dick yourself over by only considering brand X. Idiotic loss to be honest.

~Quibiss

Merry Christmas to you too! 

Kek. Merry X-Mas m8.

Fanboys, on both sides, are quite embarrassing. How can one be a "fan" of a company? A companies only goal is to make a profit off you. Instead of being a smart consumer and base your purchase decision on the best price / performance you choose to dick yourself over by only considering brand X. Idiotic loss to be honest.

~Quibiss

Well, clean stuff is never a bad thing. I use a pump to clean my keyboard though.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

haha :D

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

I purchased this product after realizing that my computer had become a desert thanks to the amount of dust/hair it's collected from my cat.

As a game assassin, I was pleasantly surprised to see that the $15 Gaming Gear Duster fulfilled my wildest fantasies. My K/D ratio in CS:GO rose from a measly 0.5 to 6.2 just an hour after cleaning my computer!

The real magic of this product was shown when I cleaned my keyboard. As I sprayed off my game residue, a $100 steam giftcard that I lost 2 years ago came out. I'm just disappointed that I can't use the card to purchase more Dust-Off Gamer Spray!

Overall, this product was well worth the asking price and I would recommend it to all planet rangers looking to up their skill level. It's the good stuff. The right stuff. The Dust-Off stuff. 

Cant find it but this has been posted before, about a month or so ago.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Cant find it but this has been posted before, about a month or so ago.

Considering the popularity of this amazing product, I'm not surprised. 

Guide to GTX 900 Series: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/457526-nvidia-900-series-basic-performance-guide/

Performance expert, building noob. 

There is no such thing as excess in hardware.