Cheapest semi/fully modular power supply?

GeorgeKellow

I need at least 500w of power. It needs to be a good reviewed model from somewhere like Jonny guru 

Many thanks and merry christmas

George 

EVGA G2/GS

FX-6300 cooled by Nepton 240M | EVGA GTX 970 SuperClocked | 8GB G.Skill ValueRAM | Cooler Master 690 III | Sharkoon WMP 500 Bronze

Power supplies:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/406160-psu-ranking-and-tiers/ My F@h stats: http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=zyntaxable Intel vs. FX for gaming: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/401217-more-updated-fx-vs-intel-for-gaming/

EVGA G2/GS, Seasonic PSUs.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

you shouldn't cheap out on your PSU. most important hardware of your PC.

I'm not trying to cheap out, I just want the best for my money. I want a semi or a fully modular PSU at a decent cost. I'm not going for poor brands, I'm looking at jonny guru and looking at the psu tiers! 

I need at least 500w of power. It needs to be a good reviewed model from somewhere like Jonny guru 

Many thanks and merry christmas

George

What are you powering?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

What are you powering?

I5 4670k

Asus gtx 960 (2gb)

Asus h81m-plus (soon to be upgraded to 

Z97-HD3 Intel Z97)

2x4gb stick of hyper x ram 

Samsung 250gb ssd

1tb seagate barrcuda 7200rpm drive 

Corsair CX600

And a couple of Corsair fans 

I think I'll get the 

EVGA 220-GS-0550-V1 80 PLUS GOLD 550 W

I5 4670k

Asus gtx 960 (2gb)

Asus h81m-plus (soon to be upgraded to 

Z97-HD3 Intel Z97)

2x4gb stick of hyper x ram 

Samsung 250gb ssd

1tb seagate barrcuda 7200rpm drive 

Corsair CX600

And a couple of Corsair fans 

I think I'll get the 

Yep, that EVGA is good! Also check to see if the G2 is cheaper because it is on occasion. Some people, like myself, don't like the flat cables in the GS. If I could do-over with buying my PSU I would have bought the G2 as my case and the EVGA GS' cables don't like each other.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Yep, that EVGA is good! Also check to see if the G2 is cheaper because it is on occasion. Some people, like myself, don't like the flat cables in the GS. If I could do-over with buying my PSU I would have bought the G2 as my case and the EVGA GS' cables don't like each other.

Thanks for your input! Could you link it to me please? As I have no idea what I'm doing thanks! Merry Christmas! 

I think I'll get the 

Looking at the price again, the G2 and RMx I had suggested is within £2-5 of the GS. I would get one of those two instead.

Thanks for your input! Could you link it to me please? As I have no idea what I'm doing thanks! Merry Christmas! 

I'd provided links to them in my other post.

Yeah no problem. http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-SuperNOVA-Modular-Supply-220-G2-0650-Y1/dp/B0106RDIN2

Merry Christmas! My family is super slow so it's 10:12 AM and nobody has opened a single present....

Looking at the price again, the G2 and RMx I had suggested is within £2-5 of the GS. I would get one of those two instead.

I'd provided links to them in my other post.

Whats the difference between the two? I can get the EVGA 220 GS 550w for £43.20 through my dads shop

I'm not trying to cheap out, I just want the best for my money. I want a semi or a fully modular PSU at a decent cost. I'm not going for poor brands, I'm looking at jonny guru and looking at the psu tiers! 

Consider looking at this: http://i.imgur.com/tgrbCnr.jpg

tgrbCnr.jpg