CS GO ranking system

Padorkous

Hello! What is going on with the csgo's ranking system?

I've noticed that over the last 2 weeks after the new update many of my friend and the good ones too have been deranked, from my experience when I lose 2 games in a row i derank and it is a lot harder to rank up even when i win 3 or 4 games in a row and i am top frager, same for my friends is it by chance or not?

And finally i thing that they should add a point system that tells you when you will rank up or derank as for excample league of legends has.What do you think?

I am looking forward to see your thoughts!

It's broken i had a 5 win streak + 1 tie and i lost one game with carrying it soo hard and dropped on my smurf from global to supreme

Spoiler

CPU: i7-5820k @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: Asus X99 Strix  Graphics Card: Gigabyte 980Ti G1 Gaming Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 24GB (3x 8GB) Hard Drive: 1TB WD Green SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 250GB CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W Case: Corsair 400c Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Asus Strix (mx reds)  Monitor: BenQ XL2730Z 1440p@144hz OS: Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit Laptops: Lenovo Y50-70: i7-4720HQ - 16GB RAM - 256GB SSD - GTX 960m 4GB - MacBook Pro (Early 2016) 2,0GHz i5 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD Phone: iPhone 7+

They have rebalanced it and everyone is deranking. Ranking system isnt broken

Too many people were globals and they shouldn't be.

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

It's broken i had a 5 win streak + 1 tie and i lost one game with carrying it soo hard and dropped on my smurf from global to supreme

if your smurf is global youre doing something wrong

csgo is a game of ratios, not skill.

there can only be so many people within certain ranks based on ratios again, meaning even sitting idly by youll see your account begim to derank, or at least you should see it derank, as other players around the world rank up and your overall rank drops. well, thats how pretty much everyother ranking system works, and since we cant say for sure with csgo, because they wont tell us we can only assume. however, that appears to be what is happening.

edit: it occured to me i didnt answer the question.

if you check the steam winter sale, youll notice csgo is 50% off. this is why youre seeing so many more hackers, and a massive flood of people on the servers. that massive flood of smurfs and of new players has thrown the ratios all out of wack.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Yep, all my friends dropped from MG2 to GN4. I had a DMG, lost one match and fell to MGE, I had 6 wins in a word, still no promotion.

Same thing happened to me, DMG on 6 win streak and lost 1 game, bang back to MGE lol.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

It got a lot harder, but it doesn't matter rank don't represent skill especially in high ranks.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Moved to PC Gaming.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch