PSA - The Force Awakens & Torrent

JLCitadel

Do NOT download any of the available torrents for Starwars The Force Awakens via ANY torrenting website at the moment, even the "Trusted" & "Vip" are loaded with bullshit. Don't cause yourself any issues. (Do not trust the number of seeders / leechers, it's bad. trust me.)

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The force awakens was so cool, my favorite part was when *** got *** in the butt hole

"Never quote yourself"

-I need a better name

Do NOT download any of the available torrents for Starwars The Force Awakens via ANY torrenting website at the moment, even the "Trusted" & "Vip" are loaded with bullshit. Don't cause yourself any issues. (Do not trust the number of seeders / leechers, it's bad. trust me.)

Yeah.

I'm sorry, but I don't really feel any sympathy for you. I watched Force Awakens on Dec. 17th, in an Advanced Screening. Pay for the movie, or wait for it to come out on DVD/Netflix.

The movie is worth paying for. If you cannot afford it, well... I guess don't watch it? Or at least wait until it hits Netflix/DVD/Blu-ray.

Not to mention, what utter shit the quality would be. The Force Awakens is a visual masterpiece. It's utterly and completely wasted by watching it in "Cam" quality rips.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

There are legit copies of The Force Awakens up on torrent sites. They're just in cam quality, so bleh. Always always always check the included files on the torrent site. And if you're going to pirate and don't know the deepest, darkest corners of the piracy space then stick to one of the larger torrent sites. Except TPB. TPB sucks.

COMIC SANS

Yeah.

I'm sorry, but I don't really feel any sympathy for you. I watched Force Awakens on Dec. 17th, in an Advanced Screening. Pay for the movie, or wait for it to come out on DVD/Netflix.

The movie is worth paying for. If you cannot afford it, well... I guess don't watch it? Or at least wait until it hits Netflix/DVD/Blu-ray.

Not to mention, what utter shit the quality would be. The Force Awakens is a visual masterpiece. It's utterly and completely wasted by watching it in "Cam" quality rips.

It's not the money factor preventing me from seeing it. I hate movie theatres. The whole experience is just undesirable to me. Especially with a movie like Star Wars. I don't want to risk going and seeing it with people who will talk or scream.

I'd gladly throw $30 at my computer screen to get a legit 4K screen of it.

It's not the money factor preventing me from seeing it. I hate movie theatres. The whole experience is just undesirable to me. Especially with a movie like Star Wars. I don't want to risk going and seeing it with people who will talk or scream.

I'd gladly throw $30 at my computer screen to get a legit 4K screen of it.

Not sure how I feel about that. I'd still say, wait for it to show up on Streaming sites. I know Netflix Canada is getting Force Awakens exclusively sometime in 2016. Of course, we don't know exactly when it'll hit Netflix - it might be the same time the DVD/Blu-Ray comes out.

I must say, when I saw it on opening night, there were no people talking or "screaming" (I assume you're referring to unruly kids). Obviously it's hit or miss whether you get that kind of crowd, but going to a late showing will help weed out the younger kids at least.

As for 4K screen of it? Perhaps once 4K Blu-Ray hit's the market, but otherwise I wouldn't expect to see any 4K copies up for grabs.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)