What the hell

xTrixieHD

So, i purchase some $10 steam games okay? and you know what happens after that, i go onto my credit card and they show up as $40 dollars. what the fuck is this bullshit?

500 Posts achieved 29/4/16 9:13PM

i7 980x Power! BeamnDrivionothbesgameComicSans

“I was the rebellious one.” - Maxene Andrews

Damn that's a nice hair flick 1981 Simon LeBon!

"Nothing gets you going like a juicy pussy!" - ashens

"what sorry blender isn't that what you make smoothe?" - pathole

"Yeah, well i'm a member of the waffen ss who lives with hitler in the bunker And i like modern music!" - Hans krebs loves fish

"We won world war 2 for a reason" - ironic shitposting is still shitposting

"Fight shooting game with pretty girls" - megami strike 1943

"You've got wood in an evo" - moog

"oxygofishafacematerialsotosis" - linus

"Vehicle stimulator" - crappy russian mod site

"The power table" - Nerdcubed

"Nuclear spaghetti" - ashens

FRANKIE SAYS RELAX!!!!

Was it a discounted game?

I don't know if he's trolling or not, but his words were that he bought "some $10 games" and he apparently spent $40, therefor he either bought a single $10 game but it spent $40 through some bug which he can simply refund and attempt again before the 4th of January or he bought 4 games and he spent $40 and his attempting to mess with us as everyone else does during a steam sale. #PraiseGaben

I don't know if he's trolling or not, but his words were that he bought "some $10 games" and he apparently spent $40, therefor he either bought a single $10 game but it spent $40 through some bug which he can simply refund and attempt again before the 4th of January or he bought 4 games and he spent $40 and his attempting to mess with us as everyone else does during a steam sale. #PraiseGaben

In any case, I've had a problem similar to the one described above. Sometimes it seems discounted games appear to be charged as full price on your bank account. It's like Steam charges the full price then refunds you the discount, or something.

For example, I was unable to buy a $20 game because my card had only $15 even though the game was discounted to $10. To somewhat counteract this you could add money to your Steam Wallet and buy games with those funds instead of buying games directly with a bank card.