280mm for CPU and 240mm for GPU, overkill or possible?

ola!

so i've completed my build for my gaming rig which rocks a 980ti windforce oc (non-G1) and i'm contemplating installing a AIO cooler for it.

i currently run a 280mm corsair h110i GTX on the top as an exhaust for my i5-6600k oc 4.6ghz @ 1.37 voltage

my case is the phanteks evolv atx and i currently run 3 x 120mm cm jetflos as front intake with a 1 x 140mm PH-F140SP at the rear for exhaust

right now the only AIO cooler i can find that is compatible is the ID COOLING FROSTFLOW 240G (GPU) WATER COOLER  (click for link)

so my primary questions are

1. is it plausible to fit 2 large radiators in one case? presumably the setup would be the 280mm on top and the 240mm in front, right now the front intake has space for me to add it in as i do not run any hdd racks and have no plans to 
  2. if so, i'm assuming i'll have to fit it behind my front intake fans, would that be detrimental to the cooling for the rest of the pc?
  3. will i be able to achieve better performance with AIO over the current set up i have? i've no OC for current use as i find no need for it and it currently rests at 36-40 celcius at idle and up to 67-72 celcius under load. i've done light benchmarking, didn't increase voltage or power as i'm not confident in that area yet, and pushed core clock to +190mhz and memory to +550 with MSI afterburner and with both firestrike and heaven, the highest i saw the temp go was 76 celcius. 

i don't want to go with full custom water cooling loops because theres a large possibility that i'll be moving countries within the year and really don't want to contend with the hassle of dis- and re-assembling a custom loop which is why i'd prefer to go with AIO units which i assume will be less work to disassemble 

appreciate comments and suggestions!

thanks!

Yes, it's overkill. 360mm rads can dissipate up to 500W. 

That said, more overhead the better if you have the money.