Best gaming mouse for League?

TheDukeOfDank

There's lots of opinions on the "Best" mouse for league.  I've been using the Logitech 402 because of it's stupid quick response time.  Best mouse really is the one that fits your playing styles.    

G502

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

There's lots of opinions on the "Best" mouse for league.  I've been using the Logitech 402 because of it's stupid quick response time.  Best mouse really is the one that fits your playing styles.    

ive heard that the Razer Deathadder is pretty good for league, is it?

G502

ive had a very bad experience with about every logitech mouse ive ever owned, couldnt say ive liked a single one ive had

ive had a very bad experience with about every logitech mouse ive ever owned, couldnt say ive liked a single one ive had

Weird. G9x is the best Mouse i´ve ever owned.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Weird. G9x is the best Mouse i´ve ever owned.

Ive heard some good shouts about the Razer Deathadder, is it any good?

Ive heard some good shouts about the Razer Deathadder, is it any good?

No. Razer Mice are the worsed you can buy. I stopped use this Razer Crap Years ago. Ridiculous overpriced, no Features and cheap Quality. Ban Razer Mice from your Brain.

No. Razer Mice are the worsed you can buy. I stopped use this Razer Crap Years ago. Ridiculous overpriced, no Features and cheap Quality. Ban Razer Mice from your Brain.

A Razer Deathadder is 30 dollars where i live, where in the world is that overpriced?

Cant be any worse than any of the logitech mice ive used, all of the logitech ones ive had start double clicking on one click within 1 month of use

A Razer Deathadder is 30 dollars where i live, where in the world is that overpriced?

30$ is an ok price compared to other Countries. Doesnt change the Fact that the Deathadder is cheap Crap though.

I would not spend any Money on it as long there are better Choices. If you dont like Logitech, go with Corsair. They have some nice Mice in Stock too.

Cant be any worse than any of the logitech mice ive used, all of the logitech ones ive had start double clicking on one click within 1 month of use

Hmm..hard to believe that. But anyway. Its your Choice.

30$ is an ok price compared to other Countries. Doesnt change the Fact that the Deathadder is cheap Crap though.

I would not spend any Money on it as long there are better Choices. If you dont like Logitech, go with Corsair. They have some nice Mice in Stock too.

ive heard some pretty bad stuff from corsairs too, not very sure about those

G402,G502,M45,M65,Sabre are all very good mice. 

ive had a very bad experience with logitech mice in general, im not going to get another one, they all break down too quickly (at least from my experience)

ive heard some pretty bad stuff from corsairs too, not very sure about those

Dude, change your Information Source..realy.

Dude, change your Information Source..realy.

its been all from personal friends, they said that they arent really too great, from what ive heard from friends, steelseries and razer are the way to go (now at least, theyve improved build quality a lot on their new stuff from what they said)

its been all from personal friends, they said that they arent really too great, from what ive heard from friends, steelseries and razer are the way to go (now at least, theyve improved build quality a lot on their new stuff from what they said)

Go to a store and check them out up close. 

I have a G602.  It is wireless, and I consider it a good LoL mouse... BUT having a G303 under my hand made me want one.  The 602 is heavy, the 303 felt really nice... better than the others (Zowie, Corsair, SteelSeries, ASUS, etc...).

$30 is a good deal.  Go for it if you like to take risks, I do a lot of the time.

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/logitech-mouse-910004380

Go to a store and check them out up close. 

I have a G602.  It is wireless, and I consider it a good LoL mouse... BUT having a G303 under my hand made me want one.  The 602 is heavy, the 303 felt really nice... better than the others (Zowie, Corsair, SteelSeries, ASUS).

$30 is a good deal.  Go for it if you like to take risks, I do a lot of the time.

ive checked out most of the logitech ones everyone usually mentions, the razer felt a lot better to me, but that may be because most of my other ones were horrible from logitech

ive checked out most of the logitech ones everyone usually mentions, the razer felt a lot better to me, but that may be because most of my other ones were horrible from logitech

Like I said, $30 is a good deal.  Go for it.

It looks like you've already made up your mind on what mouse you want and are just looking for people to approve of your decision since you're having second thoughts.

ive heard that the Razer Deathadder is pretty good for league, is it?

I never did like the deathadder, too much arching in the mouse.  Besides it's costs way too much for what it is.  Since your not found of Logitech mice I'd recommend you get Corsair or Steel series