is Advanced System Care safe?

JakeLong

like the topic..is ASC really safe or it's useless for computer? I mean if it's useless then what kind of software should I use to clean up my pc? I really need some advice

clean up in what sense?

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

Have used pro version for few years and happy with it. Used free version for long time too. People tend to hate it because of always-on-sale thing and aggressive advertising. I don't like those things either and sadly paying for pro doesn't change that. It will help with older PCs, even when you already use CCleaner. I don't know if its better than competition. When I started using it, it was better than Spybot S&D.

Yes I have tried both in the past. Didn't do jack shit for me. Simple old CCleaner is free and all you really need.

You know that CCleaner does basicly same things, right?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

All CCleaner does is remove unwanted files and clean up the registry. A much smaller and lighter app. ASC and Glary Utilities can do more than that.

Then you should clarify your claim that ASC and Clarity didn't do anything. If they do same as CCleaner and do nothing, wouldn't logic say CCleaner does nothing either? Nitpicking.

I'm just tired of people whining about ASC just because it uses aggressive advertising and alway-on-sale thing. Latter is same that CCleaner has btw.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv