Recommend a mouse and a keyboard

biascoblix
Go to solution Solved by Jacktastic-Mofo,

yea, I'm done with those crappy mouse, my current one has a right button which is more sensitive than my phone touchscreen and a left button which doesn't hold.. and it has been like 2 months since i bought it...totally not worth it

but frankly, 80$ just for a mouse, is a bit over the top.. it's gonna end up costing like 100$ to get shipped and I still need a keyboard as well.. not a good idea...

any recommendation for a good combo within the budget..

Where are you that any of those mice are like 80$ in the US all of them are less than 60$ after shipping.

The CM Storm Devastator is typically what I see recommended when people ask for K/M combos. I've used it once in person and it's pretty nice and feels decently durable.

Okay, I've been having problems lately keeping low budget mice to stay working for more than a month... 

so, I need a good one that can work properly for a bit more time...

I'm right handed

my grip is kind in between claw and palm grip

I don't really need something fancy, I've been gaming for like 3 years now, and the most expensive mouse i bought was 5$ -don't judge :D -

It'd be great if you guys know a good mouse & keyboard combo for in between 50 to 100 USD

Previous mouse : one that you've never heard from a company that you've never heard of either..

In my experience, any Logitech mouse is pretty durable.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Anyone over 20$ that is.

Honestly since you're breaking so many crappy mice it may just be worth it to save a little bit and get something nice, like a Logitech G502 / Corsair M65 / Steel Series Sensi / Steel Series Rival.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

Unless you use lotion on your hands and it's a model that has rubber elements. The rubber logitech uses in many of their mice like the M510's melt under aquaphor and eucerin lotion.

Anyone over 20$ that is.

Honestly since you're breaking so many crappy mice it may just be worth it to save a little bit and get something nice, like a Logitech G502 / Corsair M65 / Steel Series Sensi / Steel Series Rival.

yea, I'm done with those crappy mouse, my current one has a right button which is more sensitive than my phone touchscreen and a left button which doesn't hold.. and it has been like 2 months since i bought it...totally not worth it

but frankly, 80$ just for a mouse, is a bit over the top.. it's gonna end up costing like 100$ to get shipped and I still need a keyboard as well.. not a good idea...

Where are you that any of those mice are like 80$ in the US all of them are less than 60$ after shipping.

The CM Storm Devastator is typically what I see recommended when people ask for K/M combos. I've used it once in person and it's pretty nice and feels decently durable.

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

Mice:

My daily driver is a G502 that I've had for a over a year now, and I don't ever see myself buying something else. I use a middle of claw and palm too! It fits my long fingers great while maintaining the ability to click all the buttons. At around $70 usd its not a cheap mouse, but neither is the quality. In this case you get what you pay for.

There is also a great mouse that many have found to be great for there durability and quality, but no fancy features like the G502. SteelSeries makes a $40 mouse called the Rival 100. Apparently it boasts a great sensor, but less flashy.

I haven't yet found a mouse and keyboard combo that has really quality products paired for a great price.

Keyboards:

Any Corsair, or Logitech. All are pretty outstanding for price to quality.

My Build: cpu: i7-12700k motherboard: Asus Strix Gaming D4 Wifi ram: G.Skill 64gb (4x16gb) 4000mhz @ 1.45v case: O11D XL gpu: MSI Gaming Trio 4090 storage: 3x Crucial 1tb Nvme SSDs display: Samsung LC34G55TWWNXZA keyboard: Logitech G915 mouse: Logitech Superlight headset: astro a40 tr

Mice:

My daily driver is a G502 that I've had for a over a year now, and I don't ever see myself buying something else. I use a middle of claw and palm too! It fits my long fingers great while maintaining the ability to click all the buttons. At around $70 usd its not a cheap mouse, but neither is the quality. In this case you get what you pay for.

There is also a great mouse that many have found to be great for there durability and quality, but no fancy features like the G502. SteelSeries makes a $40 mouse called the Rival 100. Apparently it boasts a great sensor, but less flashy.

I haven't yet found a mouse and keyboard combo that has really quality products paired for a great price.

Keyboards:

Any Corsair, or Logitech. All are pretty outstanding for price to quality.

I'm not really into those gaming mice, they just look too futuristic, Maybe they'd fit in Tony Stark's office, but not in mine

I was actually thinking of getting one of the MX mice from logitech... but not sure which one to pick 

actually, the mouse will not be mainly for gaming, i do other stuff too... and I also travel a lot, so it'd be great if i can use the mouse with the laptop as well when traveling instead of buying a smaller one for it..

I'm not really into those gaming mice, they just look too futuristic, Maybe they'd fit in Tony Stark's office, but not in mine

I was actually thinking of getting one of the MX mice from logitech... but not sure which one to pick 

Which MX mouse? Most of them are more expensive / same price as the mice I mentioned previously.

actually, the mouse will not be mainly for gaming, i do other stuff too... and I also travel a lot, so it'd be great if i can use the mouse with the laptop as well when traveling instead of buying a smaller one for it..

Yea MX mice are like office mice made for ergonomics. Same price point.

My Build: cpu: i7-12700k motherboard: Asus Strix Gaming D4 Wifi ram: G.Skill 64gb (4x16gb) 4000mhz @ 1.45v case: O11D XL gpu: MSI Gaming Trio 4090 storage: 3x Crucial 1tb Nvme SSDs display: Samsung LC34G55TWWNXZA keyboard: Logitech G915 mouse: Logitech Superlight headset: astro a40 tr

Which MX mouse? Most of them are more expensive / same price as the mice I mentioned previously.

yea, most of them are....

i was thinking of the Performance Mouse MX

kind of an old one, but it still rocks according to the review though a few people mentioned a double click issue.. not sure if it's worth it or not

___

steelseries mice looks pretty good, too bad all of them are wired though but for a one that costs 150$

yea, most of them are....

i was thinking of the Performance Mouse MX

kind of an old one, but it still rocks according to the review though a few people mentioned a double click issue.. not sure if it's worth it or not

___

steelseries mice looks pretty good, too bad all of them are wired though but for a one that costs 150$

I thinks it's $150 for wireless cause getting a good latency for gaming is difficult for cheap.

Okay.. I wanted to have a unified mouse for the PC and the laptop

that seems like a bad idea..

so what do you think aboutthis..

Maybe getting the CM Storm Devastator combo for the PC

and buying a wireless mouse for the laptop, maybe the M510

Okay.. I wanted to have a unified mouse for the PC and the laptop

that seems like a bad idea..

so what do you think aboutthis..

Maybe getting the CM Storm Devastator combo for the PC

and buying a wireless mouse for the laptop, maybe the M325 or the M510

I personally like their M570 thumb trackball for laptop use especially, since you can put it in your lap, or on top of the trackpad, or anywhere since it doesn't need a surface, since you don't always use your laptop on a table (or most people don't, anyway). They are wireless.

I personally like their M570 thumb trackball for laptop use especially, since you can put it in your lap, or on top of the trackpad, or anywhere since it doesn't need a surface, since you don't always use your laptop on a table (or most people don't, anyway). They are wireless.

wow, that things looks funky  :D

well, I mostly use my laptop at work, so another office.. just not home..

i think the M510 well do just fine, it's a best seller on amazon.

so again, what do you think ?

should i just get the cm storm devastator and the m510 or is there a better choice ?

wow, that things looks funky  :D

well, I mostly use my laptop at work, so another office.. just not home..

i think the M510 well do just fine, it's a best seller on amazon.

Yeah, all my partners have always hated using my computer because of that trackball. Everyone's different, hands come in all shapes and sizes, and such. :) If you've been using $10 cheapos, basically any decent Logitech is going to be a luxury experience.

Yeah, all my partners have always hated using my computer because of that trackball. Everyone's different, hands come in all shapes and sizes, and such. :) If you've been using $10 cheapos, basically any decent Logitech is going to be a luxury experience.

$10 cheapos !!... more like 4$ cheapos  :D

anyway, thanks for all the help guys (y)