We NEED a GTA Vice City Remake!

LokiFire

Vice City and San Andreas are my two favs from the GTA series. Would love them recreated, even by modders.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

Yeah. The GTA universe is really confusing. Niko is implied to be dead in between the end of GTA 4 and GTA 5 but is technically a parent character in Online but so is John Marstall or whatever his name was

I know there isn't an obvious generation link between the GTA3 and 4/5 universes

Niko isn't dead though, early on you hear Lester talking about recruiting Niko but he's been quiet for awhile, possibly retired.

Vice City and San Andreas are my two favs from the GTA series. Would love them recreated, even by modders.

There's a modder that ported the whole VC map to GTA 5, it looks fkin gorgeous and captured the look of VC perfectly!

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Best soundtrack and FM radio station in ANY GTA period.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Niko isn't dead though, early on you hear Lester talking about recruiting Niko but he's been quiet for awhile, possibly retired.

There's a modder that ported the whole VC map to GTA 5, it looks fkin gorgeous and captured the look of VC perfectly!

I know that he actually isn't dead but I think it's closer to the end of The Ballad of Gay Tony is where the implication of Niko's death comes into play.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

One of the biggest dilemmas in playing this game is deciding to get out of a car (because you need to) while a really great song is playing.

Reply · 82 

photo.jpg

Especially when the car is upside down!

Reply · 23 

photo.jpg

+Miguel Pabello THE CAR IS ON FIRE PHIL COLLINS COMES ON, WHAT DO YOU DO?!

Reply · 3 

photo.jpg

+PuppetierMaster turn sideways, steal another car in record time, profit.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

That's pretty sweet. It would be awesome if someone could script the playable single-player story with voice files into that.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987