anyone playing cod online?

stianm3

hey anyone playing the game call of duty online the chinese game  ?

i need some help and some1 to play with are you out there?

Cpu: intel i7 4790k    Motherboard: MSI GAMING 5   GPU:Nvidia GTX 980Ti   PSU: Corsair AX 760 PSU  RAM:Crucial DDR3 Ballistix Tactical 24GB RG  SSD: OZC Vertex 4 128GB  HDD: 2x1tb WD  Case: Thermaltake Level 10GT Snow edition! 

be more specific? 

does anyone play the game call of duty online? im not sur i can be more clearer then that?

Cpu: intel i7 4790k    Motherboard: MSI GAMING 5   GPU:Nvidia GTX 980Ti   PSU: Corsair AX 760 PSU  RAM:Crucial DDR3 Ballistix Tactical 24GB RG  SSD: OZC Vertex 4 128GB  HDD: 2x1tb WD  Case: Thermaltake Level 10GT Snow edition! 

"Call of Duty ONLINE"? I play Call of Duty: Black Ops III on PS4, that's about it.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

"Call of Duty ONLINE"? I play Call of Duty: Black Ops III on PS4, that's about it.

There is a game called call of duty online its a chinese game with a the mw2 and cod4 and bo1 i think mixed togheter to one game 

There is a game called call of duty online its a chinese game with a the mw2 and cod4 and bo1 i think mixed togheter to one game 

now that is how you be specific, since im guessing not a lot of people have heard of it and there are like 10 other "cod" games..

Guys, its actual game. Like Crossfire for CS1.6. Only available in Chinese and you might need VPN for playing it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Moved to Looking For Group.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Let me know what help you need, I used to play that game in Beijing a couple months back.

Guys, its actual game. Like Crossfire for CS1.6. Only available in Chinese and you might need VPN for playing it.

there is actualy no need for VPN as long as u have a QQ acccount :) 

Let me know what help you need, I used to play that game in Beijing a couple months back.

figured out almost everything now i just want ppl to play with :)

hey anyone playing the game call of duty online the chinese game  ?

i need some help and some1 to play with are you out there?

how does one get that game?

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.1GHZ | MOBO: Asus Rampage Extreme V Eatx LGA2011-3 | RAM: 16.00GB DDR4 G-Skills Ripjaws @2400Mhz | GPU: 2x Gtx 980 | CASE: Cooler Master Cosmos 2 | STORAGE: 400GB INTEL 750 Series PCI-E SSD/ 3TB Western Digital WDC | PSU: Corsair AXi 1200w | DISPLAYS: ASUS PB287Q (3840x2160@60Hz) And LG27MU67 (3840x2160@60Hz)

how does one get that game?

look for their website and download it? it's a free-to-play game last time I heard