Is the Asus PB238Q a Good Monitor for Gaming/Media Work?

JujuShinobi

I was looking for a 23 inch IPS monitor that doesn't blow a hole in my wallet and someone suggested the PB238Q which is $205 USD on Amazon. It has a matte screen so no reflective nonsense (hooray for that) and it also has a highly adjustable stand. What do you guys on the forum think about this monitor? Worth the buy? Also please do note that $210 USD is the most I'm willing to pay for a monitor. In addition, I want height adjustment and I cannot stand glossy screens.

Thanks in advance!

yeah that is a great monitor for your budget but if you we going to be doing serious media work I would look at a pro art monitor from asus because they are calibrated for you but they are a little more pricey

I'm looking at getting the 27 inch version of this monitor, but before I do would like to know if it also has a matte screen.

I'm looking at getting the 27 inch version of this monitor, but before I do would like to know if it also has a matte screen.

Both 23 and 27 are matte screens (thank god). And if I am not mistaken, the 27 inch flavour is 1440p

And if I am not mistaken, the 27 inch flavour is 1440p

You are not mistaken. That is the key reason I'm buying it. I just couldn't find anywhere that told me whether it was gloss or matte.

You are not mistaken. That is the key reason I'm buying it. I just couldn't find anywhere that told me whether it was gloss or matte.

There's an NCIX video about it

youtube.com/watch?v=F5iCuzYLN3w

There's an NCIX video about it

youtube.com/watch?v=F5iCuzYLN3w

Thought there might've been. I know the LMG crew love them. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Thought there might've been. I know the LMG crew love them. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

That's what this forum is for good sir! :)

Also I hope your head is alright =/ *looks at profile picture*