Skype Trigger Theory

babadoctor
Go to solution Solved by prolemur,

do you know how i could accomplish this task?

like a screen pixel checker?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4204081/how-to-detect-the-color-of-a-pixel-on-the-monitor-in-c

Just throw this in a loop and check if the pixel changes from white or whatever the background colour is.

If the colour changes just print to the console "started writing " + DateTime.Now

I want to make a program that types one letter into skype to see if the other person does anything back, like try to type something but does not.

If that was hard to understand, i want to make a program that makes some sort of notification on my computer when someone is typing to me on skype, but does not carry out the message.

Like the little bubble that shows up when your typing to someone on skype and they see that, i want to monitor that, since it doesnt leave a trace if they read the message or not

anyone know any software out there or know any way i could do this?

Edited by Godlygamer23
Removed unnecessary GIF.

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

how about using facebook

that shows you if the person read you message even if they dont reply

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Skype4Py maybe probably not. Idk

hmm

i dont know python

anyone know python?

not me

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Glad I could help!

I feel like @prolemur would know this

hmm

i dont know python

anyone know python?

not me

what DO you know?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

what DO you know?

nothing

nothing

so how do you expect to be able to code a program without knowing how to code...?

Spoiler

so how do you expect to be able to code a program without knowing how to code...?

i know javascript

):

sorry idk python

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4204081/how-to-detect-the-color-of-a-pixel-on-the-monitor-in-c

Just throw this in a loop and check if the pixel changes from white or whatever the background colour is.

If the colour changes just print to the console "started writing " + DateTime.Now