GTA 5 will be a better place (no more harmfull modders)

Arwanell

so yes, makers of Infamous mod menu just announced that GTA5 went crazy with all the modders and they are responsible for it

I really hope this is true... and not trolling

no more random exploding and killing... tanks out of nowhere, it's really anoying

"Hey guys, 
this is an information for all mod creators out there. We, Infamous decided to remove all its Griefing Options completely from Infamous. Wait what ? Yes you heard right. This has one major reason: GTAV:Online went nuts with all the griefing options and a lot of players go crazy with them. We can't support this anymore and we decided to remove them finally. But why make a thread about this ? We want to appeal to all mod/hack creators and we hope you consider removing all your griefing options from free hacks/menus. We want to make GTA:O a better place. It's our fault that it went crazy like this and we have the responsibility to make it better with this update. 

source: MPGH

We want to appeal to all mod/hack creators and we hope you consider removing all your griefing options from free hacks/menus. ;)

We want to appeal to all mod/hack creators and we hope you consider removing all your griefing options from free hacks/menus. ;)

Exactly! Key word there. "FREE".

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

It's not gonna fix the fact that the online game is ruined by cheating ruskies and brazilians. 

then again It's not like GTA O was relevant after the 2 weeks it takes to do all the heists though

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

dammit no more free Moneyzz  from modders :(

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yea, besides the shit wait times in matchmaking lobbies, the cheaters/modders in free roam RUINED this game for me.

Had it on console and bought it on PC again to enjoy the master race-ness but after a few sessions GTA V apparently is the only game I would prefer stay on console

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

I don't understand, can they force update the cheat somehow to remove these features? Or are they just banking on people using the newest versions all the time?

I mean, if I wanted to grief I'd be using the older cheats or if I wanted an updated cheating menu I'd just find another group(which will most likely support griefing anyway),

I don't understand, can they force update the cheat somehow to remove these features? Or are they just banking on people using the newest versions all the time?

I mean, if I wanted to grief I'd be using the older cheats or if I wanted an updated cheating menu I'd just find another group(which will most likely support griefing anyway),

updates from R ruin the mods

VIP update just came, so none of the old mod menus work

so yes, modders are forced to use new mods

dammit no more free Moneyzz  from modders :(

giving money isn't griefing ;)

Much more informative than the 1.29 update for the last gen consoles

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you