league of legends on integrated graphics?

player285

My motherboard dosent support onboard video so i cant test this myself but can league of legends run at medium high settings with integrated graphics (intel hd graphics 520 on the i5 6300u) without the frame rate going below 24fps on a 1080p monitor?

i played LOL using my integrated graphic when my old gpu died, i played it at high and managed to get a good 60fps until tons of aoe spell came out, but it is not that bad. lol 

i was using my i5-3450 :D

AMDr Ryzen 5 3600 | ASRock A320M-HDV R4.0| 8GB Ram |  MSI GTX 980 Ti 6G | CM MasterBox Q300L | Primary: Samsung Evo 850 250GB

Secondary: WD Blue 1 TB | Cooler Master V850

i played LOL using my integrated graphic when my old gpu died, i played it at high and managed to get a good 60fps until tons of aoe spell came out, but it is not that bad. lol 

i was using my i5-3450 :D

Stayed out of team fights I presume :D

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

the team fight is fine, problem with fps is when alistair heals and swain ult xD

AMDr Ryzen 5 3600 | ASRock A320M-HDV R4.0| 8GB Ram |  MSI GTX 980 Ti 6G | CM MasterBox Q300L | Primary: Samsung Evo 850 250GB

Secondary: WD Blue 1 TB | Cooler Master V850

split push teemo!

rod of ages, hurricane, rabadabadons deathcap, nashors tooth with teleport.

split push for daaaaaays

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

split push teemo!

rod of ages, hurricane, rabadabadons deathcap, nashors tooth with teleport.

split push for daaaaaays

Captain teemo on duty!

I run league ONLY on Intergrated graphics on my A4 processor with multiple ram issues and sometimes my cpu issue spikes, still get 60fps and about 30 in teamfights or more.

I run league ONLY on Intergrated graphics on my A4 processor with multiple ram issues and sometimes my cpu issue spikes, still get 60fps and about 30 in teamfights or more.

I was talking about intel graphics because i was finding a laptop because nowadays, its hard to find amd systems...

I was talking about intel graphics because i was finding a laptop because nowadays, its hard to find amd systems...

Ahhhh makes sense, well the new I5 Skylakes have good Intergrated card. I heard they can play bf3 or 4 idk in medium to low graphics

Its Intel HD 530 that I was talking about. I've heard that those are pretty good.