Anyone know the front fan specs in the NZXT H440 case?

That_Random_Guy
Go to solution Solved by MourningSouls,

https://www.nzxt.com/products/fn-v2

Air Flow: 45 CFM
Pressure: 0.9 mm/H2O
Noise: 21 dBA

Went looking around on nzxts website and they werent listed. Does anyone know what the cfm and rpmand Db specs they have? I want to find a suitable replacement thats a bit more silent, but i want to base the new fans off the current ones.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

edit: nvm im stupid

lol was about to say i know that already xD

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Went looking around on nzxts website and they werent listed. Does anyone know what the cfm and rpm specs they have? I want to find a suitable replacement thats a bit more silent, but i want to base the new fans off the current ones.

well i got this case and fans are not as loud as you can think of ( i am sitting like maybe a 50 cm from it? and fans are on max speed cuz the fan hub is only for 12v output) and about question directly hmmm... only way i can think up is searching for their standard fans and see their specs.

small edit: 

i got 120 mm zalman stock fan from previous case and guess what? he is louder than 3 front ones maybe that can be a little of help.

CPU i5 6600k 4,4Ghz , COOLER Dark Rock 3 from BQ, RAM 16 GB of ddr 4 2800MHz from corsair,

PSU EVGA 750 W GOLD G2, MOBO Msi z170A Gaming M3, CASE NZXT H440 Black/Blue,

GPU Geforce GTX 980 Gigabyte G1 Gaming,

STORAGE 1 SSD Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB and 1 HDD 500GB WD, Windows 8.1.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

well i got this case and fans are not as loud as you can think of ( i am sitting like maybe a 50 cm from it? and fans are on max speed cuz the fan hub is only for 12v output) and about question directly hmmm... only way i can think up is searching for their standard fans and see their specs.

oh the fans them selves are quiet but i think 1 or 2 of mine are out of balance or something because they are make an osolating type of noise which is annoying

Perfect.

Thank You

oh the fans them selves are quiet but i think 1 or 2 of mine are out of balance or something because they are make an osolating type of noise which is annoying

well they can be damaged fans so yea, i recommend a be quiet fans if you want it quiet . Some ppl recommend noiseblockers but i dont know the style does not match rest of the case in my case ofc . ;p

CPU i5 6600k 4,4Ghz , COOLER Dark Rock 3 from BQ, RAM 16 GB of ddr 4 2800MHz from corsair,

PSU EVGA 750 W GOLD G2, MOBO Msi z170A Gaming M3, CASE NZXT H440 Black/Blue,

GPU Geforce GTX 980 Gigabyte G1 Gaming,

STORAGE 1 SSD Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB and 1 HDD 500GB WD, Windows 8.1.

There the fn v2 fans btw

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread !