Battlefield 4!

ViruZ_HUN

95% chance that I'll buy it. Looks cool!

CPU: i5 2500K (@ stock for now) GPU: Gigabyte GTX650Ti OC MOBO: Intel P67 RAM: 2x4GB Kingston (@1333MHz) PSU: 550w Xilence CASE: Generic :D MONITOR: Dell U2412M (24', 1200p 16:10) MOUSE: Acme something KB: Logitech K260

stop the freak out about the packs being pay to win. i'm sure you get all the gameplay features unlocked on a very similar time period compared to unlocks on BF3 also this is the same thing they did whit ME3  and dead space 3 they were there but you din't have to buy them to play or even have an advantage whatsoever -__-

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

BF3 was released in 2011. It's now 2013.

DICE usually has a 2 year release cycle for their FPSs (Battlefield and Medal of Honor). CoD has two developers alternating, so technically, even CoD games are on 2-year release cycles looking at each developer individually.

but it seems like it takes activision/treyarch a tenth of that time

but it seems like it takes activision/treyarch a tenth of that time

Because they throw a little spit shine on a tired old engine and sell it for $60 and keep that price for a year.

I won't buy BF4, if it comes up on AMD's never settle, ill redeem it on that.

Picked up the humble bundle with BF3 and i am embarrassingly bad on that....

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

The battlepack thing, about buying guns etc. They did the same in BF3 didn't they? I was kind of really negative towards it, but if you think about it, some people can't play everyday and it would take them ages to get to a certain level, so they can unlock their favourite weapon. Some people like the feeling of satisfaction, getting to a certain level, some people don't. I will probably unlock everything by myself, but I don't mind people paying to get the guns. 

I'm so buying it. Now just need to find some PC friends to play with. Still new to PC gaming. Consoles it's easier to find friends since theres a game chat. PC I found you need a 3rd party chat system to chat with friends.

Parvum Systems S1.0, 3570K, H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16GB @ 1866, EVGA GTX 680 FTW+, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, WD Velociraptor 600GB HDD, Corsair AX850

explanation on battlepacks and I will be buying it :3 

BF3 was never pay to win. None of the expansion pack contents give you an advantage over others. ( new guns are perfectly balanced, I dont even use them )

In BF3 and all battlefield games you could buy content instead of unlocking it.

Battlepacks unlock random ingame content. all unlocked ingame content is unlockable trough gaming XP.

as a shorter answer: battlepacks do not give you content that other's cant have unless they pay.

these 'buy unlockable content by xp' are for people that dont want or have time to level up in game and have money. I would like to precise that its not some sort of trap where it take 100h to unlock shit. unlcoks are pretty fast, its really for the people that really really dont have time.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

i'm not going to buy it i'm going to get it free in my never settled bundle with a 9950, aren't i amd  :D

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

I'm getting it! And here is an hour of REAL paracel storm gameplay in case you haven't see it yet.,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg4gB4Z4w3E

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Even though the game looks similar to BF3, I will still buy. I enjoyed BF3 despite all the EA bullshit issue and the horrible battlelog, BF4 seems to have all of these fixed, its looking more beautiful, more cool guns and better class balance. It is a big fat YES from me, getting it on the release day.