(US NEWEGG) Headphones

Derykey

Holy Crap, Just walked up on this deal here! near 90% off deal! You also get 10X the egg points With the Green Monday Deals! 

Reg: 349.99

On sale: 34.99 (90% Savings!) 

DOUBLE EGG POINTS END TODAY! 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA38N1068869&ignorebbr=1

MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 5 CPU: INTEL G4400 CASE: DIYPC-SOLO-T1-R 

HDD: 160GB SEAGATE SSD: 128GB SAMSUNG PRO 850

POWER SUPPLY: 550W ANTEC

If a $350 pair of headphones cost $35,

1) They are very cheap to begin with

2) They are loosing money from this deal.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

eww those headphones look cheap as hell

Dan don't you have school?

Also, no matter how cheap $35 is still cheap. Probably better then Beats

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe

ey dont judge fam

School is the key to success unless you are lucky and have some sort of god given talent.

I've never heard of this brand? are they even a known brand?

*looked for some reviews seems these things are pretty meh but they at least look nice. Some people complained about build quality and apparently the sound quality is meh and mean for bassy music. I'm not sure about the profit margin on these things but with a deal like this it just seems like they are trying to get hold of those types of people who jump on something because it's on some kind of massive sale regardless of whether the product is junk or not.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

i almost guarantee those are better than beats because it cost $14 to make there headphones they sell for $699

CPU: i5 4690k  (overclocked to 4.3ghz)             CPU Cooler: Cryorig h7                 MOBO:  Msi Z97 pc mate             RAM: 8GB HyperX 1600 blue

GPU: rx480  4gb                                                 CASE: Corsair Spec-01 red              OS: Windows 10

PSU: EVGA 500   watt                                       SSD:    v60gb Mushkin ssd                HDD: 1000GB WD BLUE

Not when common core makes no sense

It's stupid, but definitely doable

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

* vomit *

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

WAAATERRR THOOOOOOOOOSE

i almost guarantee those are better than beats because it cost $14 to make there headphones they sell for $699

1. Price of materials is not the only cost that goes into designing something. You think it costs Intel $500+ to make a 5930k in pure raw materials?

2. There is no Beats Headphone that costs $699. The most expensive ones are $400. 

3. http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/time-rethink-beats-solo2-excellent#70XMx28jrHbez7HE.97

Mutiple reviews note they paid from 42-50 dollars onsale so it seems to be at this price point often enough that you shouldnt jump on them without thinking about it but wireless bluetooths for $35 is probably okay for the price 

Velodyne is actually a pretty solid brand. They make subs as well for home theatre which are stellar.

1. Price of materials is not the only cost that goes into designing something. You think it costs Intel $500+ to make a 5930k in pure raw materials?

2. There is no Beats Headphone that costs $699. The most expensive ones are $400. 

3. http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/time-rethink-beats-solo2-excellent#70XMx28jrHbez7HE.97

when the studio wireless pair got released it was $699

i'm talking about markup here 

CPU: i5 4690k  (overclocked to 4.3ghz)             CPU Cooler: Cryorig h7                 MOBO:  Msi Z97 pc mate             RAM: 8GB HyperX 1600 blue

GPU: rx480  4gb                                                 CASE: Corsair Spec-01 red              OS: Windows 10

PSU: EVGA 500   watt                                       SSD:    v60gb Mushkin ssd                HDD: 1000GB WD BLUE