IRQL not less or equal BSOD

So I built this computer over a month ago and I am getting BSOD. The name of it is IRQL not less or equal. 

My specs are as follows:

i5 6600K @4.5ghz

980 Ti

2x8GB Hyper X Fury DDR4

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

With this BSOD I hear it can either be a driver issue or memory issue. I have not used memtest86 yet to test my ram. The odd part of this BSOD is it only happens in Fallout 4 and nothing else. It was not happening before, so I suspect that it could be the latest windows 10 update. So I believe it must be drivers.

Do you guys have any idea?

do a memtest

I had this issue and it was a memory issue

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

do a memtest

If it is the memory would I have to return it? 

Most likely yes

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231v3 XX Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty H97 Killer XX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory XX GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 780 3GB DirectCU II XX Case: Phanteks Evolve ATX XX Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB SSD ; Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD; Western Digital Caviar Blue 3TB HDD XX PSU: Thermaltake SMART 550W 80+ Bronze 

You would need to RMA it

Kingston is great for this

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

i'd do a cmos reset and try it out.

then I'd try 1 stick in the farthest slot from the cpu. then I would try the other stick in that same slot. then switch each in turn to the other slot, again, switching 1 stick at a time.

Yeah this is exactly what I would do. Further away the RAM stick; the higher the latency = somewhat more stability.

blackshades on

then I'd try 1 stick in the farthest slot from the cpu. then I would try the other stick in that same slot. then switch each in turn to the other slot, again, switching 1 stick at a time.

do a memtest

Yeah this is exactly what I would do. Further away the RAM stick; the higher the latency = somewhat more stability.

Most likely yes

Ran memtest, no errors