[ended] 100 Games Giveaway — 10 Full Humble Origin Bundles

Go to solution Solved by linusforsell,
The 100 Games Giveaway is ending!

Hope you've had fun waiting (tss, it's only been a few hours!), and congratulations to the lucky few of you who managed to pick up the 30 bonus games, good job!

Now then.

Entries have been locked, checked and all eligable participants are now going to be put on the wheel of fortune.

Your chance of winning a bundle? Roughly 20%.

Let's start spinning!

Winner of first spin: Tito

Winner of second spin: kushal171

Winner of third spin: Cyberpunk177

Winner of fourth spin: maddogl

Winner of fifth spin: brownninja97

Winner of sixth spin: Bathman

Winner of seventh spin: vandanved

Winner of eighth spin: Jechu182

Winner of ninth spin: ciprian97pop

Winner of tenth spin: Jmjam

Congratulations to the winners! I will contact each of you by PM with your Humble Origin Bundle code.

To those of you who didn't win, I'm sorry, but I'm sure we can get another round of giveaways up later in the year.

So what's next? We'll see. Would love to do another giveaway if I manage to get a hold of a bunch of keys again.

Thanks for playing!

100% Of the money from this giveaway has been put into the American Cancer Society.

I would love to get a humble bundle just because of battlefield 3. I know that this ain't a real excuse and I don't really know what else to say.

Btw, I don't really need the other games, just bf3 so, if I will get a humble bundle I will probably give it away:)

Or, just give me the key and...you're the man

Thank you for making this giveaway possible

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

Oh, what's this? Another bonus bundle? Catch it before it runs off!

https://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=2AtYYbGv78bp

lol thats gone. You sir need to calm down. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Id love a humble bundle. Due to slow financials, i havn't gotten a new game in ages. (And with my coming new build, wont have much money left anyway xD)

i7-720qm 1.6GHz | Acer Aspire 8943G motherboard (Al ram heatsink'd heatpipes)  | 16GB Kingston 1066 SODIMM | Radeon Mobility HD5850 1GB GDDR3 | 750GB WD 7200RPM HDD 

"Sitting exposed on top of my printer" case (insane airflow)

Because YOLO

FX 6300 - MSI 7870 Ghz - M5A97 R2.0 - Team Vulcan 8GB - WD Caviar Blue 1TB - Rosewill HIVE 550w - NZXT Source 210 (white) - Loud Fans

Peripherals - Logitech G105 - Cobra mouse - Acer G236HL - Logitech desktop mic - Logitech LS21 - Audio Technica ATH-M30

Laptop - Acer Aspire V3 - A84500m - 7670m - 15.6" screen (1366x768) - 3.5GB DDR3  - 500GB Scorpio Blue

I would like one for 3 reasons.

1.To give some games to my friends.

2.To give games to people who need them.

3. To get a few games from the bundle that I don't already own.

Because I like to play with my friends, Pasarla Well Play With My Brother and Make Videos of The Gameplay Etc 

There are Many Reasons For What I Would Like obtain :D <3

OMG PINK :D

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: MSI Z170A Krait Gaming RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Ti Classified CASE: Corsair Obsidian 450D PSU: Corsair HX750i

arrrrh must whine the ghamez 

i want them to play on and make my dwindling game collectooooon EXPAND TO INFINITY

Id love to have some Humble Bundle love to give one to a friend who is away and might miss it!

Intel i5 3570k @ 4.0GHz | Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H | Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 2GB OC GHz Edition | Corsair Vengence 8GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz

I want to win a Humble Bundle for a few reasons:

1. I recently just got a Computer capable of playing games so right now I have no games on both Origin and Steam.

2. I haven't won a single giveaway from Humble Bundle :(

3. I just want to have a BF3 code to play with my mates.

4. If I could only buy Humble Bundle then I would've done it in an instant.

5. If ever I won then I would definitely share the remaining games to LTT members.

I just want to win the BF3 key and Sims 3 keys. The others will be donated. Half to my friends and the rest on here.

The wonder is, not that the field of stars is so vast, but that man has measured it. - Anatole France

I want that bundle.

I like bundles because money goes to charity and this is the best things done by companys who put profit a side and doing great work for charity.

Do I feel that I should win such a great giveaway, nope. Why, might you ask? The reason is simple, I am not someone who feels entitled to things. The Humble Bundle is a great thing and it supports a great cause, and it is awesome that you are passing this on, in your own way. If I win a Bundle, I would gladly accept it and be very appreciative. But at the same time, if I don't win I won't be upset. Let's all remember what these bundles are really about, and that is supporting those great charities. Take care everyone!

I just simply want to win some games to play them and give some to my friends.

It would be my first time win a giveaway :D good luck everyone :P

dat pink badge. i want to win because i don't have the whole humble bundle. just some of the games. and other games will be given to my friends and some here! :)

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

The 100 Games Giveaway is ending!

Hope you've had fun waiting (tss, it's only been a few hours!), and congratulations to the lucky few of you who managed to pick up the 30 bonus games, good job!

Now then.

Entries have been locked, checked and all eligable participants are now going to be put on the wheel of fortune.

Your chance of winning a bundle? Roughly 20%.

Let's start spinning!

Winner of first spin: Tito

Winner of second spin: kushal171

Winner of third spin: Cyberpunk177

Winner of fourth spin: maddogl

Winner of fifth spin: brownninja97

Winner of sixth spin: Bathman

Winner of seventh spin: vandanved

Winner of eighth spin: Jechu182

Winner of ninth spin: ciprian97pop

Winner of tenth spin: Jmjam

Congratulations to the winners! I will contact each of you by PM with your Humble Origin Bundle code.

To those of you who didn't win, I'm sorry, but I'm sure we can get another round of giveaways up later in the year.

So what's next? We'll see. Would love to do another giveaway if I manage to get a hold of a bunch of keys again.

Thanks for playing!

100% Of the money from this giveaway has been put into the American Cancer Society.

Cheers,

Linus

well, congrats to the winners! :)

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll