Phanteks Evolv mATX thermal temps

Picky

Hello. With an ambient temp of around 75, does the evga 980ti ftw gpu temp of 87c, and 6700k@ stock v/ghz cpu temp of 74c seem normal with this case? I've never had such high temps with my previous case being a 600t with a 2500k at 4ghz, and a 670ftw. Highest the cpu went was 63, and gpu was around 83 at max.

Once I take off the front panel of the case, it helps tremendously, but looks tacky and sometimes I forget to put it back on. Once it's off, it becomes quieter, and cooler. Gpu temp of around 79c and cpu around 55-65. All testing is done with gaming, and not stress testing. Just wondering if the higher temps would be a cause of concern. If not, then I'll just leave the front face on and call it a day. 

That seems high to me. My 290X is at 57C right now on load in an H440, and I thought the H440 was about as bad as you could get in terms of airflow. But then again what do I know?

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

This with stock cooling on CPU and under load? Are your case fans working?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

This with stock cooling on CPU and under load? Are your case fans working?

Noctua d15s. Yes theyre working. Ive set them to max out in the bios at 55c or 45c iirc.

Noctua d15s. Yes theyre working. Ive set them to max out in the bios at 55c or 45c iirc.

CPU temp is pretty high for that cooler. Should be almost 10C lower. GPU is high too. So might be that intake fan isn't powerful enough in that combination.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Those temps are fine and may be normal depending on the fan curve. 

They should probably be lower though and I suspect it may have to due with how fans are laid out in the case. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

New case it is. Horrible front intake with a .25 inch gap for air to find a way to the fan. Thinking about two 140mm fans but meh. Should have went with the midi r2 that i originally planned on.

It is an mATX case to begin with, therefore i wouldn't expect much airflow in the case to begin with.

But the temps seems okay, unless the card is thermal throttling i wouldn't worry much.

Small case with a high TDP internal exhaust card, temps a little higher than normal should be expected, but it's not thermal throthling or anything, so maybe improve ventilation if you can, fill the fan mounts if you haven't already, but nothing to worry too much about.

System

• CPU
    I7-4790K @ 4,7GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus MAXIMUS Formula VI
  • RAM
    Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos SE
  • Storage
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB+WD Green 3TB
  • PSU
    EVGA SuperNOVA 850G2 80PLUS Gold Certified
  • Display(s)
    ASUS PB277Q 27" WQHD 2560x1440 75Hz 1ms
  • Cooling
    Corsair H105 with AP121s and Phanteks fans
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G610 Orion
  • Mouse
    E-3lue E-Blue Mazer II 2500 DPI Blue LED 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse
  • Sound
    Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

New case it is. Horrible front intake with a .25 inch gap for air to find a way to the fan. Thinking about two 140mm fans but meh. Should have went with the midi r2 that i originally planned on.

High SP fan should do the trick, Air penetrators are particularly good at focusing airflow torwards the GPU.

System

• CPU
    I7-4790K @ 4,7GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus MAXIMUS Formula VI
  • RAM
    Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos SE
  • Storage
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB+WD Green 3TB
  • PSU
    EVGA SuperNOVA 850G2 80PLUS Gold Certified
  • Display(s)
    ASUS PB277Q 27" WQHD 2560x1440 75Hz 1ms
  • Cooling
    Corsair H105 with AP121s and Phanteks fans
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G610 Orion
  • Mouse
    E-3lue E-Blue Mazer II 2500 DPI Blue LED 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse
  • Sound
    Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

and have you added exhausts in the top? that might help aswell, you've got an awfull lot of heat concetrated in a small area, but it should be doable

and have you added exhausts in the top? that might help aswell, you've got an awfull lot of heat concetrated in a small area, but it should be doable

No, I'll look into 140mm corsair fans for the front, and top. Which type of fans should I go with for each side? Radiator fans for the front, and airflow fans for the top? what about the rear? radiator too?

correct, for the rear you want airflow as well

HAF-x,  silverstone op1000, 4670k 1.28v 4.3ghz,  gigabyte g1 sniper z87,  gskill ares 1866 2x4gb,  EVGA gtx 970 FTW 1518/7800, ocz vertex 4 128gb, seagate SSHD 2Tb