RAM - 32GB (4x8GB) CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4-2400
CPU COOLING - NOCTUA NH-D14
GRAPHICS CARD - EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0 w/ BACKPLATE
BOOT and PROGRAMS - CORSAIR MP600 1TB
GAMES and FILES - TOSHIBA 2TB
INTERNAL BACKUP - WESTERN DIGITAL GREEN 4TB
POWER SUPPLY - CORSAIR RM850i
CASE - CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D

Your upload is generally fine for livestreaming, anything over 3-5 is enough for Twitch and such. I've streamed with 10mbps and see little to know different to what I stream with now. Your down is really lame, though.

panel-37617615-image-ca8c4c6f443c6a9b-32

(My speeds for reference)

if you aren't bullshitting, then how do you get it that high? Do you have DOCSIS 3? Like wtf?

Gaming/Editing Rig: CPU - i7 4790K|GPU - GTX 970 SSC|RAM - 16GB HyperX Fury|MOBO - Z97S SLI KRAIT|HDD - 1TB Western Digital|SSD - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB|PSU - SuperNOVA G2 650W

Check out my YouTube channel and maybe subscribe if you get the time? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTkGuHFjcWH73lT8RqLK9TA

Check out my digital store for cool products! https://sellfy.com/Zolias

4908909114.png

A lot of people don't believe this but stream really doesn't take that much upload for great quality. Your upload is great for streaming 1080p 60fps, though the problem is if you aren't partnered your watchers might  not be able to view it.

Generally in America our Download will have a much larger number than our upload. Most companies will offer 12 mb/s download and 1 mb/s upload. Unfortunately where I live we are dictated by AT&T and Comcast. No fiber Optics because Verizon sold their plots or whatever to the two companies so they can't build here for a while. I'm stuck paying for Business internet since I want to stream or play MMOs/MOBAs and etc. 50 down, 10 up but it's consistently if not over that at all times. Your internet is great for what you do, but since you're upgrading I'll be completely honest with you here.

A lot of servers in the US are bogged down because of the horrible internet infrastructure. You can have 50 mb/s, 100 mb/s or 1,000 mb/s and it's possible that the speed at which you access websites isn't affected that much. So also take that into consideration when buying internet service in the future :)

if you aren't bullshitting, then how do you get it that high? Do you have DOCSIS 3? Like wtf?

My city has gigabyte internet as well many places do not that uncommon anymore.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

4909979137.png

mine is ok, ping is kind of high today. normally it is around 12ish

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger

I'm on a local ISP named GIGLER, they're advocates for 1gbps being mainstream.

I can just wish that this would come ti India

What about mine?

post-120873-0-17172200-1449947516.png

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k l Mobo: msi z97 pcmate l GPU: MSI Gtx 970 4gb OC l PSU: CM V550 l RAM: RipJaws 8gb l Case: NZXT H440 l Cooling: CM Hyper 212x l Storage: Crucial mx100 128gb ssd l OS: Windows 7 l Keyboard: CM storm quickfire ultimate(Blue) l Mouse: Razor Mamba l Display: Some shitty samsung monitor

4909122493.png

Paying for 6Mb/s and getting this. The German infrastructure is so bad.

That's because the US poached all the nazi internet scientists after WW.9beata in 1922

My city has gigabyte internet as well many places do not that uncommon anymore.

Our city has Asus internet :)

A lot of people don't believe this but stream really doesn't take that much upload for great quality. Your upload is great for streaming 1080p 60fps, though the problem is if you aren't partnered your watchers might  not be able to view it.

Generally in America our Download will have a much larger number than our upload. Most companies will offer 12 mb/s download and 1 mb/s upload. Unfortunately where I live we are dictated by AT&T and Comcast. No fiber Optics because Verizon sold their plots or whatever to the two companies so they can't build here for a while. I'm stuck paying for Business internet since I want to stream or play MMOs/MOBAs and etc. 50 down, 10 up but it's consistently if not over that at all times. Your internet is great for what you do, but since you're upgrading I'll be completely honest with you here.

A lot of servers in the US are bogged down because of the horrible internet infrastructure. You can have 50 mb/s, 100 mb/s or 1,000 mb/s and it's possible that the speed at which you access websites isn't affected that much. So also take that into consideration when buying internet service in the future :)

True but at least in our area Comcast is kissing ass and raising everyones speed by a lot since the FCC ruled that internet is a utility and therefor open to competition. We got bumped from 50 to 150 since then.

i want your internet connection

Spoiler

Quiet Whirl | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Mobo: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 Mhz Graphics card: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO PSU: Corsair RMx Series RM550x Case: Be quiet! Pure Base 600

Buffed HPHP ProBook 430 G4 | CPU: Intel Core i3-7100U RAM: 4GB DDR4 2133Mhz GPU: Intel HD 620 SSD: Some 128GB M.2 SATA

Retired:

Melting plastic | Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 | CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM RAM: 8GB DDR3 GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 640M HDD: Western Digital 1TB

The Roaring Beast | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 (BCLK @ 104MHz = 4,05GHz) Cooler: Akasa X3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 (2x8GB) Graphics card: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB (Core: +130MHz, Mem: +230MHz) SSHD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB HHD: WD Red 4TB PSU: Fractal Design Essence 500W Case: Zalman Z11 Plus

If it is good or not depends on what you get for the money you are paying and what else is available in your area. Comparing to other people especially around the world you will always find a place where someone is getting a better deal.

Edit: For example, I pay €45 for 100/100 down/up, TV (including the receiver) and phone (triple play) and get this:

4912847128.png

Since I also have a mobile plan (at €30 for unlimited calling and texts and 1.5GB data and part of it is me paying off the Blackberry Passport itself) at the same company I get extra TV stations and my mobile data plan is doubled (and I would get unlimited calling between certain phone numbers if I didn't already have unlimited calling and text in my phone plan).

$10/month for Gigabyte Internet here in Romania. :D (I download with 60+ Mps). What are the prices for you connection?

4912850741.png

Your upload is generally fine for livestreaming, anything over 3-5 is enough for Twitch and such. I've streamed with 10mbps and see little to know different to what I stream with now. Your down is really lame, though.

panel-37617615-image-ca8c4c6f443c6a9b-32

(My speeds for reference)

Damn, your upload's better than mine:

4912952628.png