Should I get the One Plus 2 or Nexus 6P?

Profoundsoup

Nexus 6P all the fucking way.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Would you like customer support and a better phone or no customer support and a worse phone?

Basically, get the 6P.

You're basically asking if you want a McClaren P1 or a Porsche 911 Turbo.
Obviously the P6 is the better phone, but it comes at a higher price tag, so what did you expect? 

But do you really need to spend that much money on a phone?

I think the OnePlus Two is great and I wouldn't need more than that, (I have one myself) so it wouldn't make sense for me to buy a 6P. But if you're looking for the absolut maximum an android phone can offer today, then the 6P is the right phone for you.

You're basically asking if you want a McClaren P1 or a Porsche 911 Turbo.

Obviously the P6 is the better phone, but it comes at a higher price tag, so what did you expect? 

But do you really need to spend that much money on a phone?

I think the OnePlus Two is great and I wouldn't need more than that, (I have one myself) so it wouldn't make sense for me to buy a 6P. But if you're looking for the absolut maximum an android phone can offer today, then the 6P is the right phone for you.

I feel you. To be honest all I would need is the One Plus X but the issue is, it doesnt support band 12 and in my area band 12 is used a lot :(

I feel you. To be honest all I would need is the One Plus X but the issue is, it doesnt support band 12 and in my area band 12 is used a lot :(

Aha yeah go for the moto6p i have a oneplus one and the support isnt great.... And I cant get 4g on the network im on :(

If you want a reply PLEASE QUOTE ME!

WE NEED CUSTOM MEMBER TITLES AGAIN!!!!!

Member title post link!

I had the same problem with band 20 and the OnePlus One, so I wasn't able to use LTE. Now with the OnePlus Two it works and I'm so happy with it. The only problem is the Snapdragon 810. It overheates like a little bitch in benchmarks, but at least not in normal use.

Now, there has been a lot of negative reviews going on about the Nexus 6P (Bad audio, bad sealing and rigidity, poorly designed and incompatible official cases, etc), but in the end it has to be solid in most ways, so when we weight both the pros and cons of the 6p and the Op2 id say the 6p is overhaul better, especially in the OS guarantees.

Groomlake Authority

Now, there has been a lot of negative reviews going on about the Nexus 6P (Bad audio, bad sealing and rigidity, poorly designed and incompatible official cases, etc), but in the end it has to be solid in most ways, so when we weight both the pros and cons of the 6p and the Op2 id say the 6p is overhaul better, especially in the OS guarantees.

Wut....ive heard nothing but praise for the 6P.... o_o but yeah I ordered my 6p

-snip-

xD, if you go around the web searching the Nexus 6P problems, it all starts because the manufacturer was Huawei, and how Google did little to stay in par with how they built the 6P.

Groomlake Authority