Go to solution Solved by babadoctor,

https://github.com/unixpickle/JamWiFi/

program i used

problem has solved itself

https://github.com/unixpickle/JamWiFi/

program i used

problem has solved itself

LOL k then... That's all i can say

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

LOL k then... That's all i can say

you should go check it out

its pretty cool

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

you should go check it out

its pretty cool

No thanks m8, i'm an android user. Tethering isn't an issue here :D

And i don't have friends and i don't play cs:go soo yea... I don't think i'll ever get in your situation.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

forever alone

dont you need to root @samcool55

to tether

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

forever alone

dont you need to root @samcool55

Of course it's rooted :D Not that i use root stuff actually... But hey if i need it it's there.

Of course it's rooted :D Not that i use root stuff actually... But hey if i need it it's there.

lol

my samsung galaxy s5 is unrootable so far

im waiting for root like

23b8198775684bdb47b238b242d3848a.gif

lol

my samsung galaxy s5 is unrootable so far

im waiting for root like

23b8198775684bdb47b238b242d3848a.gif

k then xD pic is broken btw, i have an lg c-800 that has a battery life of 4-5 days (thank you CM :D). It's old i know but i'm only using it for almost 2 years and it has a physical keyboard :P Got that one for 75 bucks.

And i have a mlais m52 with a customized stock rom so it's rooted and it has some extra things. I use that thing for gaming when i'm travelling. It's a chinese phone so if you never heard of it, that's normal. And it has the same gpu as the S6 edge :P and only 150 bucks.

I'll never understand why people get such high-end phones tbh... Oh well. Btw, aren't there custom roms for it? Or is it running an exynos soc?

edit: pic in quote works, in your post not, wtf? xD