Is the Welcome to the NHK manga different from the anime at all? Because, as unpopular as my opinion may be, I didn't find the manga that interesting.

Unfortunately I wouldn't know, as I haven't read the manga (or novel).

well feel free to update it or it waits until I get around to it lol

Charger....

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

its a truthful response.

Your not ridiculously busy are you?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Your not ridiculously busy are you?

I'm working 40 hours this week working a Christmas tree lot then I have a day off then work another 3 days in a row. Today I work 3:30 til midnight when I'm not working I basically don't want to do anything because I have been carrying trees around all day

I'm working 40 hours this week working a Christmas tree lot then I have a day off then work another 3 days in a row. Today I work 3:30 til midnight when I'm not working I basically don't want to do anything because I have been carrying trees around all day

Ahh I see, vacation time accepted.

zZEVpC0.gif

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

Haven't watched any of those before... I did mean to watch NHK before, had even downloaded all the episodes... Then it just sat on my HDD never to see the light of day... Until my drive failed and it was gone forever. As for the others, I've either never heard of them or just plain don't want to watch.

Voted for Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji, it looks like something I'd watch.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

As for the others, I've either never heard of them

What kind of lame excuse is that? You're next to a magical device that can tell you about them in seconds.

What kind of lame excuse is that? You're next to a magical device that can tell you about them in seconds.

Ah yes, excuse me for not looking up every single anime that comes up in each and every season, and only looking at the ones that look even remotely interesting to me.

I've never heard or seen that "Rainbow" anime, didn't even know it existed, simply because it wasn't on my radar. And looking at the genre of it, it still isn't.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Ahh I see, vacation time accepted.

Fred change it back! I cant tell that is you!

Ah yes, excuse me for not looking up every single anime that comes up in each and every season, and only looking at the ones that look even remotely interesting to me.

I've never heard or seen that "Rainbow" anime, didn't even know it existed, simply because it wasn't on my radar. And looking at the genre of it, it still isn't.

Don't get mad at me for pointing it out when you sound like you're being lazy. The whole point of these polls is to show you that there's more anime out there then just the ones you've heard about, so they're now on your radar. People have put some small effort into recommending anime to you. The least you can do is read the blurbs, even if you don't want to broaden your horizons.

Don't get mad at me for pointing it out when you sound like you're being lazy. The whole point of these polls is to show you that there's more anime out there then just the ones you've heard about, so they're now on your radar. People have put some small effort into recommending anime to you. The least you can do is read the blurbs, even if you don't want to broaden your horizons.

Don't get me wrong, I have read the little "blurbs"(synopsis) on here. But that doesn't automatically mean I've heard of them before.

And they aren't recommended to "me" in particular, but to everybody. AFAIK, there's no anime you can recommend to everyone, we all have our likes and dislike and personally, Historical/Drama anime are just Out right away, unless it really does something unique and eye-catching. (And let me tell you, after having seen over 500 anime(or 10k episodes), that "unique" part is wearing thin)

Don't get me wrong, I have read the little "blurbs"(synopsis) on here. But that doesn't automatically mean I've heard of them before.

And they aren't recommended to "me" in particular, but to everybody. AFAIK, there's no anime you can recommend to everyone, we all have our likes and dislike and personally, Historical/Drama anime are just Out right away, unless it really does something unique and eye-catching. (And let me tell you, after having seen over 500 anime(or 10k episodes), that "unique" part is wearing thin)

Then I misunderstood what you meant. My apologies. But I still don't agree with the "I've never heard of it, so I won't take it seriously" mentality. If you're that far into your anime-watching career you practically owe it to yourself to try more anime outside of your comfort zone. Just because it doesn't initially sound like your kind of anime doesn't make it so, and blurbs and short descriptions on sites like MAL almost never capture anything good about an anime.

Then I misunderstood what you meant. My apologies. But I still don't agree with the "I've never heard of it, so I won't take it seriously" mentality. If you're that far into your anime-watching career you practically owe it to yourself to try more anime outside of your comfort zone. Just because it doesn't initially sound like your kind of anime doesn't make it so, and blurbs and short descriptions on sites like MAL almost never capture anything good about an anime.

You're right, it almost never really capture anything good about an anime, but the genres/tags themselves are generally accurate and a good indication of what you can expect. (from my experience)

These days I watch anime to be entertained, to get a good laugh, being put on the emotional rollercoaster by a drama(good or bad) isn't something I enjoy anymore unfortunately.

Also, It's not like I said I won't take it seriously either. Not because I haven't heard of an anime before that it means I won't try watching it if it catch my eyes later on. It just so happened that the ones this week didn't. But there were times in previous weeks where I did find out about an anime that genuinely looked interesting to me and I ended up watching it. It's all just a matter of preferences.

These days I watch anime to be entertained, to get a good laugh, being put on the emotional rollercoaster by a drama(good or bad) isn't something I enjoy anymore unfortunately.

I see. Then your original post was basically saying "I'm not in the mood for anything heavy lately, just some light stuff, so I guess it's Black Prince for me."

Makes sense to me. Sorry for wasting time...

I see. Then your original post was basically saying "I'm not in the mood for anything heavy lately, just some light stuff, so I guess it's Black Prince for me."

Makes sense to me. Sorry for wasting time...

That's ok. While I should've just put that directly in my post, I didn't. So the fault also lies on me.