Same Icons Different In Different Start Menus

I usually have everything between my desktop and laptop synced, even the layout of my start menu. On my laptop, I have a section in my menu with my Google Drive, Chrome, Chrome App Launcher, and Google Keep section launchers. They all hold the icon for the applications. I did the same thing on my desktop, but when I got on today it was completely different, with the Chrome apps showing a big Chrome logo in a black square. However, on my laptop, it's still a blue (my chosen color) square with a small icon in the middle. Why did it change on my desktop? How should I go about fixing it?

Thanks for any help.

You can change the icons to essentially anything you want as long as the image is the correct format/dimensions. Id start by at least making sure the image for whatever icon you want it to display is actually present in the programs files. If its not, just copy the icon you want from which ever computer and place it in the according folder on the other computer.

You can change the icons to essentially anything you want as long as the image is the correct format/dimensions. Id start by at least making sure the image for whatever icon you want it to display is actually present in the programs files. If its not, just copy the icon you want from which ever computer and place it in the according folder on the other computer.

How would I go about that?