Edge malware problem

Lobmed

Hi guy,s so now i'm facing a pretty annoying problem. Few days ago I was downloading something (think It was some video editing software but I don't remember) and i was in such a hurry that I didn't check if I downloaded the right file. So I opened the file and it started installing some malware, I tried to close it but It just wouldn't, so I closed the process in tusk manager. The installation was halfway through when I stopped it so I thought I was safe. But I saw that there are already a few programs installed. I deleted (I think) all the files, but it destroyed Chrome. There were 4 tabs open all the time and I couldn't close them even in TM. So I uninstalled it through regedit. I managed to uninstall all the chrome files on my PC (at least I think I did). So I was pretty mad and didn't want to download chrome again, so I started using Edge.

Long story short: I noticed that once in a while some add pops up and it takes me to another site. It's sooo annoying. And now I'm wondering what to do. I found out that I have a program installed called rest extension (by pool.. sth) and I wantedtyo uninstall it but it says it some sort of host for rundll32 should I uninstall it ? Guys pleas help me :( (oh btw I'm using win10)

Hi guy,s so now i'm facing a pretty annoying problem. Few days ago I was downloading something (think It was some video editing software but I don't remember) and i was in such a hurry that I didn't check if I downloaded the right file. So I opened the file and it started installing some malware, I tried to close it but It just wouldn't, so I closed the process in tusk manager. The installation was halfway through when I stopped it so I thought I was safe. But I saw that there are already a few programs installed. I deleted (I think) all the files, but it destroyed Chrome. There were 4 tabs open all the time and I couldn't close them even in TM. So I uninstalled it through regedit. I managed to uninstall all the chrome files on my PC (at least I think I did). So I was pretty mad and didn't want to download chrome again, so I started using Edge.

Long story short: I noticed that once in a while some add pops up and it takes me to another site. It's sooo annoying. And now I'm wondering what to do. I found out that I have a program installed called rest extension (by pool.. sth) and I wantedtyo uninstall it but it says it some sort of host for rundll32 should I uninstall it ? Guys pleas help me :( (oh btw I'm using win10)

use malwarebyes

kaspersky av tool

super antispyware

and hitman pro

see what these programs find

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Use CCleaner + MalwareBytes + SpyBot Search and Destroy + common sense

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Boot into safe mode then use malaware byte and some anti-virus software to destroy the virus

Boot into safe mode then use malaware byte and some anti-virus software to destroy the virus

use malwarebyes

kaspersky av tool

super antispyware

and hitman pro

see what these programs find

Use CCleaner + MalwareBytes + SpyBot Search and Destroy + common sense

Huge thanks guys, lastnight I downloaded Malwarbytes and run it few times, with ccleaner. Malwarebytes found around 50 problems so I deleted all of them. For some time It worked, I haven't been getting those pop ads, but after 20 minutes they came back. I will try those other programs and some antivirus today.