Quality Mouse?

Ishenferi

Hello All!

I'm looking for a mouse for my upcoming gaming pc. I'm going for a solid, quality build, going all out with the budget (Relatively!), and I can't decide on a decent mouse. I'm looking for a red/black theme because I'm edgy and original, and also interested in possible RGB mice. A main feature I'd really like is a mouse wheel that can tilt side to side, which on my current mouse does things like go forward and back on web pages. I haven't found any mice with this, and the one I have now is just too small for me to comfortably use for long. So something on the larger side. Responsiveness is a priority, so wired mice are fine by me. I don't play any competitive FPS or anything like that.

I'm in the US, and I think my budget is around $60.

Don't get Razer! I repeat, DON'T GET RAZER! Choose mice from SteelSeries, Logitech, Corsair and maybe Roccat. Razer mice are cheap in build and are not that reliable, not to mention they are super mainstream! I personally would get a Logitech G502, SteelSeries Sensei or Logitech MX master, though it's quite expensive... If you want RGB, go for any of the new Corsair mice or the Logitech G303!

Logitech G502 for wired or the G602 for wireless, its on offer at the moment on amazon

I recommend the G502. It feels the best for my hand (Medium) It feels sturdy and you can change the weight in it. The mouse wheel is really nice and functional.

【=◈︿◈=】

\\ CPU i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz(1.26v) \\ GPU | 1070 FE 8GB  // Audio FiiO E10k / AT M50X //

\\ Monitor | LG 29UM69G-B \\ Phone LG G6 H870DS // Nintendo Switch //

The G502 has certainly been kept in mind, because I see it mentioned whenever mice are brought up. However, is there anything reputable that is closer to the red/black theme?

Well we sure have a lot of Logitech fanboys xD

What type of games are you planning on playing if any?

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

The G502 has certainly been kept in mind, because I see it mentioned whenever mice are brought up. However, is there anything reputable that is closer to the red/black theme?

maybe roccat tyon :D 

My Rig  i5 4690k/ Msi Gaming 5/Gtx 970/WD Blue 1tb/Corsair H100i/Nzxt Noctis 450

Logitech g303. I like the shape more (g502 is too bulky for me), it's black and you can set the lights to red.

Otherwise Mionix Castor, probably more comfortable shape, and still leds that can be set to red.

You really should take a look at the Mionix Castor.  

EDIT: sorry I just read you don't care about gaming. I don't have any better suggestions..

I had my Logitech G502 for years and no problems have come my way. But if looking for your red and black color scheme than I would check out corsairs RGB series there mice are almost identical in means of quality like Logitech.

Logitech built the best Mice. If you are super lucky and find a G9x somewhere, get it. But i doubt it.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

The logitech G502 is a great mouse, but imo the steelseries rival, and/or sensei are better.

Primary monitor: 144 Hz Acer 24" LED Predator Secondary monitor: 60Hz BenQ 27" EW2730 
Cooler Master Masterkeys Pro S | Razer Golathius Medium | Logitech G402
MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | EVGA GTX 1070 FTW | Intel i7 4790K | NZXT H440 Black
Corsair Dominator 2x8GB | Corsair CX750M
Kingston SSDNow V200+ 240GB 2.5" + Western Digital® Desktop Green 1TB + Seagate Barracuda 3TB
Fractal Design Kelvin S36 CPU Cooler