CPU Fan won't run at full speed

The_Koxy

So I'll try to make it short and then answer additional questions if needed. Basically my FX 6300 stock cooler ran around 6100rpm at summer to keep CPU temp below 64C, now when it's faaar colder in the room, the temp still goes that high because fan only goes as fast as it's needed to keep it there, which is around 2800rpm. I then manually max it out, using speedfan or just disabling cpu fan control in BIOS(gigabyte ga-970a-ds3p), but that's where the problem comes, in whatever way and whatever I do, max appears as around 3700rpm. So I can't get it to work on it actual max speed, or at least close to it. I already asked many people, and did many researches and couldn't find any help with it. So please, does anyone have an idea what could be the problem?

64c is faaaaaar from the temps you should get worried at I only get worried at 85c+

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

Ye but on which CPU? For 6300 people say it should go higher than 65c, while therminal margine is 70c accoring to AMD override. But anyway, that's not the thing that is bothering me the most, I would just like to be able to fully utilize my cooler for better temps, since I know what it is capable of

64c is faaaaaar from the temps you should get worried at I only get worried at 85c+

Its AMD. Not Intel.

As for reply, 6100rpm sounds really high for PC cooler. So maybe 3700rpm is correct max speed and you seeing that 6100rpm reading was just mistake. Anyway, check for dust in side PC.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Nah it's actually right temp, that's how far amd stock coolers can go. I did some testings today and managed to get it to 6600rpm. But that's because I did everything to make it overheat. There is no dust, I clean it regulary