I can't delete a file !

Zhanlun Liang

HI. I need to delete a file but it said: "You need permission to perform this action. You require permission from SYSTEM to make changes to this folder."

So what shuoud i do now?

Thanks ! ! !

Ya. My English isn't very good. I'm not really good in talking English but I'm learning...You making fun with my English, so WHAT??? You get what?? You can just correct the people and this is better than laugh at the people...

what file are trying to delete?

are you running as Admin mode?

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

run as admin

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

if the SYSTEM is controlling the file i would be carefull. what file is it exactly?

Please Quote so i know you have replied. | If we have provided a solution to your problem mark it with answer found.

And also please read the COC and avoid the embarrassment and lecture that will ensue.

I would check out security properties and make sure you're the "owner" of the file

Try in Safe Mode but only if you are sure about the file.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv