Can't connect to unrealengine.com ? I also can't use the Epic Games Launcher.

Nineshadow

I just came back home and wanted to play some Shadow Complex but to no luck...the launcher isn't working , again.

It worked just fine in the morning.

Now, everytime I open the launcher, it just shows me the "Could not establish web session" error.

So , I went to the web page , and , to my surprise, that didn't work either. Just a blank white page. So I thought maybe my account had something to do with it, so I went into private mode and now the page does indeed load . When I click on the sign in button, just a black page appears. There seems to be something wrong with any form of authentication.

Does it work for you?

I'm on my laptop, but it doesn't work on my desktop either.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Probably because they gave away a free game

Will check if it works for me though

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

you can bypass launcher's to games, i used to do it all the time in STO (Star Trek Online)  just google the cmd command for said game, if its half popular there will be 

you can bypass launcher's to games, i used to do it all the time in STO (Star Trek Online)  just google the cmd command for said game, if its half popular there will be 

Yes, but the saves are in the cloud.

I played like an hour and a half , but oh well...I'm starting all over again right now.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Yes, but the saves are in the cloud.

I played like an hour and a half , but oh well...I'm starting all over again right now.

So is STO and i never had any problems 

So is STO and i never had any problems 

Well...mine didn't find any save games.

Well...mine didn't find any save games.

:/ must only work for some games, sorry for wasting your time