DAD JOKES

Stardar1

I LOVE dad jokes, what are some of your favorites?

A few of mine:

"Give me your best dad joke"

"Will you give it back?"

"What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday?"

"AYE MATEY"

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

What kinds of joke goes as "dad jokes"? I have heard the term thrown around, but I have never gotten a definition of it.

My dad usually just made jokes that would make the PC police boil over with rage, and they are definatly too NSFW to tell here.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

“I used to have a job at a calendar factory but I got the sack because I took a couple of days off.”

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

What kinds of joke goes as "dad jokes"? I have heard the term thrown around, but I have never gotten a definition of it.

My dad usually just made jokes that would make the PC police boil over with rage, and they are definatly too NSFW to tell here.

best way to describe it is an example:

"I'm hungry"

"Nice to meet you hungry, I'm Dad"

Stereo typically dads make these kinds of jokes. 

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

I don't know any. I'm not fit to be a dad.

Hi not fit to be a dad, I'm Stardar1

Solitaire. 

Son, I am disappoint.

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

Son, I am disappoint.

Hi disappoint, I'm Stardar1

Solitaire. 

Hi disappoint, I'm Stardar1

Precisely what I meant. Thoroughly disappointed in you, son.

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

Precisely what I meant. Thoroughly disappointed in you, son.

ಠ_ಠ

Solitaire. 

best way to describe it is an example:

"I'm hungry"

"Nice to meet you hungry, I'm Dad"

Stereo typically dads make these kinds of jokes. 

Apperantly my dad doesn't fit the stereotype. My dad would think you were a fucking moron for telling jokes like that. 

My dad's jokes usually involved dead babies and how you know you sister is on her periode. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

What do you get if you let prisoners take their own mugshots?

Cellfies.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Apperantly my dad doesn't fit the stereotype. My dad would think you were a fucking moron for telling jokes like that. 

My dad's joke usually involved dead babies and how you know you sister is on her periode. 

I'm sorry. 

Solitaire. 

What's a pirate's favorite restaurant? AAAARRRRBBBYYYY's

Why cant your nose be 12 inches long? Cause then it would be a foot.

Wanna here a joke about corn? Nevermind its too corny.

Current Build: Core i7 4790k @ 4.6, Asus Maximus VII Hero, Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz 8gb (2x4gb), GTX 980ti, NZXT Kraken X61, Fractal Define R5  EVGA Supernova B2 850w, Some 300gb hard drive.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/W7CNrH

I have a ton of dad jokes/bad jokes. I have a whiteboard behind my desk at work and every day I put up a new bad joke. Here are some of the recent ones:

- On the other hand, you have different fingers.

- Plateaus are the highest form of flattery

- A Roman legionnaire walks into a bar, holds up two fingers, and says "five beers, please"

- I, for one, like Roman numerals.

- You know what they say about cliffhangers...

- I have a singing computer. It's a Dell.

- My local gym closed down. It just didn't work out.

- Why did the sitcom about airplanes never take off? ..... The pilot was terrible.

- I've invented a new word. It's "plagiarism".

- There is no "i" in denial

- I have the heart of a lion and a lifetime ban from the Toronto zoo.

- I was going to tell a joke about an oil rig worker, but I was told it was too crude.

- Today's joke is about paper. Actually, nevermind... it's tearable.

- What do you get when you cross the Atlantic with the Titanic? ...... About halfway.

- How do you think the unthinkable? .... With an itheberg.

- RIP boiling water. You shall be mist.

- I have a joke about construction, but I'm still working on it.

- A man walked into his house and was delighted when he realized someone had stolen all of his lamps.

- Parallel lines have so much in common... it's a shame they'll never meet.

- I have a step-ladder, because my real ladder ran away when I was five.

- An alligator that wears a vest is an investigator.

- I told my psychiatrist that I've been hearing voices. "You don't have a psychiatrist", he replied.

- And the Lord said unto John "Come forth and receive eternal life". But John came fifth, and won a toaster.

- What's the difference between a hippo and a zippo? One's big and grey, the other is a little lighter.

- An old lady at the bank asked me to help her check her balance. So I pushed her over.

and last one for now:

- My new thesaurus is terrible. Not only that, but it's also terrible.

CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.6ghz | GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 980 Ti | Mobo: ASUS Z87-Pro | Memory: 16gigs HyperX FuryX | Cooling: Xigmatek SD1483 Frostbourne 

Case: Fractal Design Define R5 | PSU: EVGA 750W Gold+ modular | Storage: 128g adata SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD | Monitor: ASUS PA238QR

What do you get if you let prisoners take their own mugshots?

Cellfies.

That one hurt a bit.

My dad has a really long story joke, like 5 min. Everybody dies laughing when it's over, though.

I have a ton of dad jokes/bad jokes. I have a whiteboard behind my desk at work and every day I put up a new bad joke. Here are some of the recent ones:

Thank you for that.

I used to be quite active here.

My dad doesn't do this often. He does, don't get me wrong, but not very often.

He usually notices that someone says a certain phrase that follows lyrics to a certain song and he'll break out in song for a couple of seconds.

But...

"Hey, what time is it?"
"Time for you to get a new WATCH, nyuk nyuk nyuk..."

"I'm thirsty"
"Glad to meet you, I'm Friday. Come over Saturday and we'll have a sundae."

"Hey, guess what."

"What?"

"That's what."

The last one makes no sense, but... urgh...

- On the other hand, you have different fingers.

- Plateaus are the highest form of flattery

- A Roman legionnaire walks into a bar, holds up two fingers, and says "five beers, please"

- I, for one, like Roman numerals.

- You know what they say about cliffhangers...

- I have a singing computer. It's a Dell.

- My local gym closed down. It just didn't work out.

- Why did the sitcom about airplanes never take off? ..... The pilot was terrible.

- I've invented a new word. It's "plagiarism".

- There is no "i" in denial

- I have the heart of a lion and a lifetime ban from the Toronto zoo.

- I was going to tell a joke about an oil rig worker, but I was told it was too crude.

- Today's joke is about paper. Actually, nevermind... it's tearable.

- What do you get when you cross the Atlantic with the Titanic? ...... About halfway.

- How do you think the unthinkable? .... With an itheberg.

- RIP boiling water. You shall be mist.

- I have a joke about construction, but I'm still working on it.

- A man walked into his house and was delighted when he realized someone had stolen all of his lamps.

- Parallel lines have so much in common... it's a shame they'll never meet.

- I have a step-ladder, because my real ladder ran away when I was five.

- An alligator that wears a vest is an investigator.

- I told my psychiatrist that I've been hearing voices. "You don't have a psychiatrist", he replied.

- And the Lord said unto John "Come forth and receive eternal life". But John came fifth, and won a toaster.

- What's the difference between a hippo and a zippo? One's big and grey, the other is a little lighter.

- An old lady at the bank asked me to help her check her balance. So I pushed her over.

and last one for now:

- My new thesaurus is terrible. Not only that, but it's also terrible.

i literally fell out of my chair at "mist"

Solitaire. 

I kek'd harder than I should have at "I have a singing computer. It's a Dell.". I didn't get it till I said it. Lol

Why did the CPU make terrible clothes?

it was single-threaded

Solitaire.