Repost : Where can i find aftermarket air coolers for ASUS Strix R9 285 ?

Ridska

Ridska here ,

So earlier today , I asked if there is an aftermarket cooler for my ASUS R9 285 strix GPU from the LTT community , Some of you asked for a photo of my pc which i will include and some of you said that it can only be cooled with liquid.

Well did some digging and i found out these : 1 and  . 

Now the only question and help i have is : Will the aftermarket cooler compatible with mine ? the reason i am asking this is because in the site , They have written this:

''Graphics cards with different dimensions will not be compatible with this cooler. This includes: 

-Low profile Graphics card 
-Graphics cards with extended PCB (such as : ASUS DirectCU II R9 290, GTX780-DC2OC-3GD5)  '' 

And will one of the GPu cooler fit inside my Bitfenix comrade

Thanks and stay groovie :D.

P.s , I know the picture isnt etiquette but it was the only one i had sense my nexus 5 is in repair.

Edit : here is my earlier post , Just to give some disclosure : Post 

post-144483-0-07721300-1449075927_thumb.

(⌐■_■) 

I told you in the last post you made of this.

The STRIX has a custom PCB that only the STRIX cooler is designed for. The only other cooler options out there are water blocks. 

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

I told you in the last post you made of this.

The STRIX has a custom PCB that only the STRIX cooler is designed for. The only other cooler options out there are water blocks. 

Oh , so is that what you mean by saying that.

Sorry if i miss understood you.

(⌐■_■)