Your Favorite Keyswitch

SaltBucket

Interested to see your preferred switch! (My Favorite is Cherry MX Blues)

Blues

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Blue followed by brown.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Brown followed by White/Clear

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

the razer switch.

jk, MX blacks.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Blue/green, but i have the red, damn you corsair, you were late making the strafe rgb with blue

The site has changed....

Either Ergo Clears or Gateron Purple Zealio switches but with lighter springs from an MX brown switch.

I still have no idea what the differences are. I've only used reds.

Okay.... prepared for the hate..... Razer "Orange" Silent....

CPU  Intel i7 5820k Motherboard Asus X99-S  RAM  32GB (8x4) Kingston Hyper X Fury GPU EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC2 iCX Case Fractal Design R4 Windowed Storage 500GB Samsung 850 Evo + 120GB Crucial M500 SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda + 1TB Western Digital Blue PSU Corsair RM1000 Display 2x Asus VS239HV Cooling  Noctua NH-D15 Keyboard  Corsair K70 RGB Mouse Logitech G502 Gaming Surface Razer Golitahus Extended Speed

Okay.... prepared for the hate..... Razer "Orange" Silent....

Yeah. That's fine. I just wish they were better quality.

Yeah. That's fine. I just wish they were better quality.

I'll be the first to admit there were some inconstancies with my first Blackwidow, however Razer were great swapping my unit, and touch wood.... I have had no issues with this keyboard.

CPU  Intel i7 5820k Motherboard Asus X99-S  RAM  32GB (8x4) Kingston Hyper X Fury GPU EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC2 iCX Case Fractal Design R4 Windowed Storage 500GB Samsung 850 Evo + 120GB Crucial M500 SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda + 1TB Western Digital Blue PSU Corsair RM1000 Display 2x Asus VS239HV Cooling  Noctua NH-D15 Keyboard  Corsair K70 RGB Mouse Logitech G502 Gaming Surface Razer Golitahus Extended Speed

• 3 weeks later...

Blue/green, but i have the red, damn you corsair, you were late making the strafe rgb with blue

i have the strafe red too but i really like it tho lol over the brown and also the silent switch. Not blue because i find it not so responsive for gaming and also way too noisy to type. 

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

Used to have Razer green. Pretty nice it is the same as mx blue just some key does not feels the same as others but not a big problem anyway. 

Now i have the mx red switch and love it so much. Chose it over brown(if i wanna get brown i might get the k70 but i like strafe much more) because it feels slightly more responsive and less noise to type on. 

Stay with my gf most of the time, disturb her a lot especially while doing assignment.

And most people say blue is best for typing and brown are the intermediate to go with if i want to type and game. But i found red suits my typing style a lot. I type quite fast around 60 words per minute(typing game test) and registering the keys without pressing harder or deeper is making me even faster.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

i have the strafe red too but i really like it tho lol over the brown and also the silent switch. Not blue because i find it not so responsive for gaming and also way too noisy to type. 

idk, some keys make a noise like the spring is pushing them too much, but it might be my imagination.

The site has changed....

idk, some keys make a noise like the spring is pushing them too much, but it might be my imagination.

you mean red? played a lot of typing games to get used to this new keyboard i have and i didn't realise any tho. Now you make me start clicking every single switch to find out lol. But i dont hear a sound tho. Or you mean razer one? Jaystwocents recently posted a new keyboard form nixeous with khail switch with the same exact problem i have lol. 

you mean red? played a lot of typing games to get used to this new keyboard i have and i didn't realise any tho. Now you make me start clicking every single switch to find out lol. But i dont hear a sound tho. Or you mean razer one? Jaystwocents recently posted a new keyboard form nixeous with khail switch with the same exact problem i have lol. 

no, not all reds in general, but my keyboard's reds(strafe rgb) (only when the keys are pressed quickly and itense)

The site has changed....

no, not all reds in general, but my keyboard's reds(strafe rgb) (only when the keys are pressed quickly and itense)

cherry quality control is very good tho. well you have not so good luck i suppose. i never tried black and red but out of the rest. red is the best. Silent switch feels super weird. like not satisfying nor clicky. and the "silent" is weird as it produce sound that is softer but weird sound. almost got that lol.

Not sure.

Possibly blacks.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."