GTX 960 or R9 380 for CSGO

Marrrcy

Hey guys!

I maybe will upgrade my computer around this Christmas. Currently I've an HD 5570, and I'm looking for a mid-end card, should I either get a GTX 960 or an R9 380? I mostly play CS GO and Dota 2, sometimes AssCreed 2, Batman Arkham City.

The area where I live in has the cheapest 2GB GTX 960 and 2GB R9 380 around the same price (~USD 230 for 960 (palit), ~USD 231 for 380(HISssss)). Thanks in advance  :D.

Edit: I know that this question has been asked a lot of times and can be found on the internet, but I still want to know about the effect on games like CS:GO and Dota 2, because Nvidia has something called 'latency' which is on the new GTX 900 cards.

Hey guys!

I maybe will upgrade my computer around this Christmas. Currently I've an HD 5570, and I'm looking for a mid-end card, should I either get a GTX 960 or an R9 380? I mostly play CS GO and Dota 2, sometimes AssCreed 2, Batman Arkham City.

The area where I live in has the cheapest 2GB GTX 960 and 2GB R9 380 around the same price (~USD 230 for 960, ~USD 231 for 380). Thanks in advance :D

MSI R9 380 4GB: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/msi-video-card-r9380gaming4g

The 380.

Also, just a little aside that came into my mind. If it's more or less common knowledge that AMD prices their cards lower to be competitive, two cards of the same price would mean that the AMD one should perform better. Not an argument for, just a shower-thought.

these Celebrities.. they could own all of them with the twitch of a finger. everything I ever wanted.

The 380.

Also, just a little aside that came into my mind. If it's more or less common knowledge that AMD prices their cards lower to be competitive, two cards of the same price would mean that the AMD one should perform better. Not an argument for, just a shower-thought.

Nice to know about that. This is why I'm a big AMD fan : d