Troubles Using G13 Gamepad with Shadow of Mordor

So I just got the Logitech G13 Gamepad on a black friday deal because I've always wanted a gamepad/macro pad and I'm having troubles using the Logitech software and the game. Many of the keys that I am binding just don't do anything. For instance, I have Stealth (previously set to Caps Lock on my keyboard) set to G22, but it does literally nothing when I press it or hold it. I even tried binding the button to Caps Lock so that it would coincide directly with the keyboard bindings I have set, but that didn't work either. Another one is the map. I set the quick map menu to the joystick click, but that also literally does nothing. I don't know if Logitech's software is just crap, or if Shadow of Mordor doesn't like macropads, or WHAT. I am also very inexperienced with macros, which is probably causing some kind of stupid problem. Thanks for any help you have to offer!

P.S. I REALLY want to find a way so that my joystick allows me to strafe left and right in combat, which is normallly L SHIFT+A/D (Those who play will know what I mean.) so that I can use that to dodge during combat, but idk if that's even possible. I messed around with the multi-keys function thing and just did SHIFT+A+releaseA+releaseSHIFT but the joystick just defaulted to WASD movement in-game.

i5-4690k ~ EVGA GTX 960 SSC ~ MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition ~ Corsair CX500 ~ Kingston HyperX 8gb ~ Cooler Master HAF 912