Did I get a good monitor for a good price?

aLemonNation

I got the LG29UM57 Ultrawide for 217 USD and I'm wondering if it was a good monitor for the price. Once I went to microcenter and looked at the ultra wides, that was all I wanted. Just wanted to know if the price was steep or was it lower than usual.

• OS: Windows 10/10 Pro  • SSD: Samsung 256GB 850 Evo Series *  • HDD: Seagate 1TB  • GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X (SLI)
• CPU: i7-4790K OC 4.7GHz Quad-Core Processor • Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) • PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W
• RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory • Mobo: MSI Gaming 5

That's a pretty good price. I paid 200(full retail) for a LG 25UM57 and it's utterly amazing,

Don't be fooled by the bottom line of my sig, that is just for my travels.

So you're telling me that Gaben is no God? Enough of your foolishness.

My hardware you ask? I'm using a Dell Inspiron 3217 Notebook... With an LG 25UM57.

That's a pretty good price. I paid 200(full retail) for a LG 25UM57 and it's utterly amazing,

How's gaming?

• OS: Windows 10/10 Pro  • SSD: Samsung 256GB 850 Evo Series *  • HDD: Seagate 1TB  • GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X (SLI)
• CPU: i7-4790K OC 4.7GHz Quad-Core Processor • Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) • PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W
• RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory • Mobo: MSI Gaming 5

How's gaming?

I don't notice any issues with gaming, but you might want to calibrate the screen because the out of the box colors put some noticeable strain after a few hours. Changed it to a cooler, more blue display and it hasn't stuttered since.

Don't be fooled by the bottom line of my sig, that is just for my travels.

So you're telling me that Gaben is no God? Enough of your foolishness.

My hardware you ask? I'm using a Dell Inspiron 3217 Notebook... With an LG 25UM57.