External build worked but internal build won't

Bobo3
Go to solution Solved by Bobo3,

I tried that guys, it didn't work so I took it apart and reassembled it, turned out i had mixed up the power + and -, thanks for the suggestions though

Hi, this is my first pc build. So I got my external build to work, the splash screen showed and i pit it all in the case. But when I try to power it on nothing happens, not even the post beep. What do I do? I checked all of the cables were seated properly.

My build: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/parts/partlist/

Thanks for the help in advance.

Hi, this is my first pc build. So I got my external build to work, the splash screen showed and i pit it all in the case. But when I try to power it on nothing happens, not even the post beep. What do I do? I checked all of the cables were seated properly.

My build: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/parts/partlist/

Thanks for the help in advance.

Use the permalink instead of the parts list link. The parts list link links us to our last-made list, not your PC.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Check the back of your motherboard you might have damaged it while putting it in the case. Try again externaly to check if all the hardware still works maybe?

I tried that guys, it didn't work so I took it apart and reassembled it, turned out i had mixed up the power + and -, thanks for the suggestions though