iphone like earphones?

MxZeal

I'm looking for earphones like the apple ones

http://www.apple.com/ca/shop/product/MD827ZM/B/apple-earpods-with-remote-and-mic

i tried my sisters and they were actually pretty good for casual use 

i'm looking for some earphones NOT EARBUDS i don't want them to go inside my ear i got too much earwax for that shit lul

they don't leak at high volume and i can sleep on my side with them in my ear comfortably 

anyone recommend earphones that are comfortable like these?

i figured since its 30$ for apple earphones there are better options out there for cheaper (cuz you know - apple)

Budget max 50$ CANADIAN CURRENCY (please check amazon.ca plz)

you can go on ebay and buy some cheap imitations for $5. they'll probably have the same sound quality anyways.

Knockoff headphones sound like shit(except for Beats knockoffs, but that's because the bar was set low to begin with).

I've actually tried the knockoff ones cause my friend were selling them. They sound a little tinny, but were not that bad. They were also purple, so they look way better than the original.

I had a similar predicament as you. I liked the non-sealed earbud style of the Apple headphones, but needed something new when I broke them.

I bought the Sennheiser MX375s and I absolutely love them. They feel uncomfortable at first, but after awhile you get used to them. I highly recommend them.

Get the apple ones, they are descent

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."