DPI on the fly settings on mouse don't work

LordWafflez

So i have the razer abyssus (I think it's the 3.5G, it's the one that came with the league of legends runes) and a few days back i booted my computer and all of the sudden my sensitivity was different, and now the DPI on the fly settings at the bottom of the mouse don't work anymore. I don't think the mouse has suffered any physical damage, and it has worked perfectly fine for the past year, i have no clue what happened.

Check your Razer Synapse profile settings.

EDIT: I do know sometimes Synapse won't open or activate correctly after a system reboot, so you might have to just open it up and it'll work again.

Check your Razer Synapse profile settings.

EDIT: I do know sometimes Synapse won't open or activate correctly after a system reboot, so you might have to just open it up and it'll work again.

Synapse doesn't recognize my abyssus, and never has. I don't think it's compatible

Synapse doesn't recognize my abyssus, and never has. I don't think it's compatible

Weird. It should have been made compatible a while back.

Try going into driver manager and deleting the driver, then redownloading it.

Reinstall your drivers, or try reinstalling Synapse.

QUOTE when replying to others / Quality over Quantity in your posts / Avoid ambiguous topic titles

Desktop: "Shockwave" Core i7-5820K / GTX 970 SSC / ASUS X99 Deluxe / 16GB DDR4 / 120GB Samsung 850 EVO / 2TB WD Black Caviar
Laptop:  "Archippos"  Dell XPS 15:  Core i7-7700HQ  /  GTX 1050  /  16GB DDR4  /  512GB NVMe PCI-E SSD

Reinstall your drivers, or try reinstalling Synapse.

Weird. It should have been made compatible a while back.

Try going into driver manager and deleting the driver, then redownloading it.

I reinstalled synapse, still didn't recognize the abyssus. I also deleted the abyssus driver, then replugged it, and it still doesn't work. The newer abyssuses are compatible with synapse i think, i don't know if it's just bugging or this old one is not compatible.

I reinstalled synapse, still didn't recognize the abyssus. I also deleted the abyssus driver, then replugged it, and it still doesn't work. The newer abyssuses are compatible with synapse i think, i don't know if it's just bugging or this old one is not compatible.

I'm not sure what else there is to do unless there's some kind of firmware update for the mouse on Razer's website somewhere.

I'm not sure what else there is to do unless there's some kind of firmware update for the mouse on Razer's website somewhere.

I don't think there is, i guess i'm fucked then :/ I just dont get how it stopped working all of the sudden

I don't think there is, i guess i'm fucked then :/ I just dont get how it stopped working all of the sudden

Shit happens :l

These things happen sometimes. Maybe it'll start working out of the blue again.

QUOTE when replying to others / Quality over Quantity in your posts / Avoid ambiguous topic titles

Desktop: "Shockwave" Core i7-5820K / GTX 970 SSC / ASUS X99 Deluxe / 16GB DDR4 / 120GB Samsung 850 EVO / 2TB WD Black Caviar
Laptop:  "Archippos"  Dell XPS 15:  Core i7-7700HQ  /  GTX 1050  /  16GB DDR4  /  512GB NVMe PCI-E SSD