latency

look i have a latency problem okay it started i think after i moved to a new house i did not change any thing not my internet speed or any thing that needs to be with internet and i started to get bad latency in games(all games) but my ping is 17 in this site(speedtest.net) and i dont know whats worng do you guys have any tips? and if you say that i need to go to my internet provider so tell me what to say(i have Ethernet not wifi( so pls guys help me!!! because of this i cant play any online game

look i have a latency problem okay

...Not the best way to ask for help.

Nevertheless you have moved house so now use a different line for your internet. You may have moved further away from your local exchange resulting in higher ping (what ping are you getting in games?). If its an issue call your ISP to get them to check it for issues.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Maybe its a bad ethernet cable? Or its a long ethernet cable (Like 10-15m to the router, should not be a problem but could be worth checking just in case) 

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

Maybe its a bad ethernet cable? Or its a long ethernet cable (Like 10-15m to the router, should not be a problem but could be worth checking just in case)

I don't think a long cable will add measurable latency

At any rate, if you are getting decent ping in speed test (17 ms) but worse in games, it is probably the game servers who have a problem.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I don't think a long cable will add measurable latency

At any rate, if you are getting decent ping in speed test (17 ms) but worse in games, it is probably the game servers who have a problem.

its all the games not only one game

...Not the best way to ask for help.

Nevertheless you have moved house so now use a different line for your internet. You may have moved further away from your local exchange resulting in higher ping (what ping are you getting in games?). If its an issue call your ISP to get them to check it for issues.

i get about 250 and it jumps to 1000 and goes back to 250

i get about 250 and it jumps to 1000 and goes back to 250

Check if the cable is bad or if its have sharp curves that can impact the performance. http://www.techrepublic.com/article/common-causes-of-network-slowdowns/ Read through that and see if any of those things applys to your troubles. 

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"