[Amazon, Newegg, eBay] Deals and Sales Master List (US & UK)

I've been working on compiling lists of deals for the holiday sales going on on Amazon, Newegg, and eBay. I apologize for any duplicate listings but this list is becoming a bit overwhelming to keep completely cleaned. If you see anything that is expired let me know and I'll try to keep it updated and fresh. I hope this is helpful for any holiday deal shoppers!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U7rsmdUIaEhcrkmxZnHIuO6Ny1RdJEYzCUp5UnB54cg/edit?usp=sharing

Intel Core i7-8700K @ 4.8GHz | Corsair H110i GTX | EVGA RTX 2080 XC | Asus ROG Maximus XI | Intel M.2 nVME SSD 1TB | Samsung 850 EVO 2X2TB | 32GB G.SKILL Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 RAM | EVGA SuperNova GS 1050W | Kept cool & quiet in a Fractal Design Define R5 Window with all Noctua fans

Well this didn't exactly get the recognition it deserved @LinusTech

I don't like 2D games...I just couldn't get into them.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well this didn't exactly get the recognition it deserved 

Why was it necessary to tag Linus for this?

Why was it necessary to tag Linus for this?

Because he has clearly spent some time making this list and it deserves to be pinned for the remainder of black friday deals if you ask me..

I don't like 2D games...I just couldn't get into them.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thanks, it did take some time. :)

Intel Core i7-8700K @ 4.8GHz | Corsair H110i GTX | EVGA RTX 2080 XC | Asus ROG Maximus XI | Intel M.2 nVME SSD 1TB | Samsung 850 EVO 2X2TB | 32GB G.SKILL Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 RAM | EVGA SuperNova GS 1050W | Kept cool & quiet in a Fractal Design Define R5 Window with all Noctua fans

Planning to update soon...