New USB monitor help

Jonathan W
Go to solution Solved by GodSpoon,

Don't get either as USB monitors are god awful 

Oh wait thats not an option :P

I personally like the looks of the Asus more, but they're both 1080p IPS monitors so you probably wouldn't see a big difference there

They both have decent stands, but I like the folio-style one asus did, since it folds over the front to protect the display, whereas the AOC doesn't have that protection (for travel and such)

AOC e1659Fwux Pro 16-Inch Class

Versus

ASUS MB MB169B+ 15.6"

These two monitors are 200 bucks on Amazon..trying to figure out what the noticeable difference would be between the two if I was looking at them side by side.

Project Hephaestus

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.2GHz~ASUS Maximus 9 Hero~32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz~ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP Ed.

I personally like the looks of the Asus more, but they're both 1080p IPS monitors so you probably wouldn't see a big difference there

They both have decent stands, but I like the folio-style one asus did, since it folds over the front to protect the display, whereas the AOC doesn't have that protection (for travel and such)

+1