Windows 10 legally free?

Geospan1

I have since september installed windows 10 which i downloaded from Microsoft's website.I couldn't get my windows 7 code to upgrate to a windows 10 one,so i just didn't put any code and i was planing to delete them and reinstall them when they locked,but they never did.Except from the "Activate windows" on the bottom right on my screen and some customization settings that i can't change everything else is as it should be.My questions:

1)Is that what it's supposed to happen or is it a bug?

2)Can i keep using them?

3)Will it lock me out when the windows 10 upgrate stops being free?

The first year of windows 10 is free after that, you need to pay. But a recent update in windows 10 which is build 1511 will expire your previous window key and will ask you to enter a new one, according to them its just a security measure and u just need to input the key from the version of windows you used before upgrading to 10. example u need to input the cd key of windows 7, if you upgraded via windows 7 to 10

Intel Core i5 - 6400 <> Msi B150A Gaming Pro <> Msi Gtx 970 Gaming <> G.Skill Ripjaw 4 16Gb DDR4 2400mhz

<> Corsair CX500M <> 160 & 250 Seagate HDD <> Aerocool Strike X (Casing) <>

That's not free. You are using an unactivated version of windows. That's it. You can continue using it for however long you want but you will get barraged with notifications to update windows and features will be disabled. In order to get Windows for free legally you need to work at Microsoft or be in education

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe 

That's not free. You are using an unactivated version of windows. That's it. You can continue using it for however long you want but you will get barraged with notifications to update windows and features will be disabled. In order to get Windows for free legally you need to work at Microsoft or be in education

No notifications yet but i guess you're right.