make the most overpriced, craziest build you can do

themctipers

budget: infinity

it needs to bring everything (keyboard mouse speaker monitor etc etc)

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

really? nvm D:

ill search it 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just go on pcpartpicker, sort by highest price and add everything.  

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

Just go on pcpartpicker, sort by highest price and add everything.  

thats what the "girl gamer streamer" kacytron did, it gave me autisim 

Still hella funny, she didn't have a clue what she was doing

I worked this out once... it was well over $100,000... not much point in this as far as I can tell

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

"game"

You mean tit streamer right?

IDK, I don't watch twitch.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

you do realise thats the whole joke of her stream right

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

lmao watching it now

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

"game"

You mean tit streamer right?

IDK, I don't watch twitch.

the whole point of her stream is to be sarcastic. 

I've done that a million times on sites that let you customize gaming laptops and desktops. pretty fun but like aytex said theres already too many of these threads on the forum ;/. 

you do realise thats the whole joke of her stream right

Well, that doesn't make it any more sophisticated to be honest, she was funny for a moment, a monkey that shows you a middle finger in a Zoo is also funny for a moment, but then acting like a retard and flashing boobs stopped amusing people so she's not nearly as popular as she used to be.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

Why are some of those SSDs not 1 TB?  :angry:

And not even a blu-ray drive!?  What is this, the middle ages?

And needs moar speakers, obviously

:lol:

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Hm, still not expensive enough.  I would like to see several 4-socket 18-core Xeon boards combined in a beowulf cluster with as many Tesla compute cards each as there are PCIe slots (don't care if they are only 1x - use an adapter).  Connect it to a storinator-like storage array and get one of those special video cards SCADA control centres use so you can drive 12 monitors.  Just for work, obviously.  There would also have to be a gaming machine included with appropriate GPUs and so on.  Next, the sound system...

Well, that doesn't make it any more sophisticated to be honest, she was funny for a moment, a monkey that shows you a middle finger in a Zoo is also funny for a moment, but then acting like a retard and flashing boobs stopped amusing people so she's not nearly as popular as she used to be.

More sophisticated than booby streamers and I dont watch her anyway I dont even watch twitch cos I live in New Zealand

More sophisticated than booby streamers and I dont watch her anyway I dont even watch twitch cos I live in New Zealand

I'm not saying that you do ^^ Boobie streams are a harm to everyone and should be banned on twitch.tv

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

I'm not saying that you do ^^ Boobie streams are a harm to everyone and should be banned on twitch.tv

Claps

I wanted to make a reasonable super high end crazy build.

More than 2 980 Ti is not reasonable, and they perform better than titan x.

2x Intel 750s in raid 0 for maximum performance.

256GB of Memory, and yes the motherboard supports it.

2x 14 core hyper threaded Xeon Processors.

only 3x 4k monitors, wanted to keep it reasonable.

Sound card

Wireless network

mouse/keyboard combo

high wattage 5.1 surround speakers

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2697 V3 2.6GHz 14-Core Processor  ($2534.99 @ SuperBiiz)
CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2697 V3 2.6GHz 14-Core Processor  ($2534.99 @ SuperBiiz)
CPU Cooler: Swiftech H240-X 90.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($149.99 @ NCIX US)
CPU Cooler: Swiftech H240-X 90.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($149.99 @ NCIX US)
Motherboard: Asus Z10PE-D16 WS SSI EEB Dual-CPU LGA2011-3 Motherboard  ($464.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Crucial 128GB (4 x 32GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($1395.22 @ Amazon)
Memory: Crucial 128GB (4 x 32GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($1395.22 @ Amazon)
Storage: Intel 750 Series 1.2TB PCI-E Solid State Drive  ($1039.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Intel 750 Series 1.2TB PCI-E Solid State Drive  ($1039.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB K|NGP|N ACX 2.0+ Video Card (2-Way SLI)  ($906.98 @ Newegg)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB K|NGP|N ACX 2.0+ Video Card (2-Way SLI)  ($906.98 @ Newegg)
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Series Primo Aluminum ATX Full Tower Case  ($219.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: Corsair AX1500i 1500W 80+ Titanium Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($409.99 @ Amazon)
Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS224-06 DVD/CD Writer  ($179.99 @ Amazon)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM (64-bit)  ($124.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Sound Card: Asus Xonar Phoebus 24-bit 96 KHz Sound Card  ($314.99 @ Amazon)
Wireless Network Adapter: Asus USB-AC56 802.11a/b/g/n/ac USB 3.0 Wi-Fi Adapter  ($59.50 @ SuperBiiz)
Monitor: Asus ROG SWIFT PG278Q 144Hz 27.0" Monitor  ($654.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Keyboard: Logitech MX 5500 Revolution Wireless Standard Keyboard w/Laser Mouse  ($688.94 @ Amazon)
Speakers: Logitech Z906 500W 5.1ch Speakers  ($329.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $16812.68
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-24 23:38 EST-0500

7800X3D - MSI B650 MAG Tomahawk - 32GB 6000mhz CL30 - Gigabyte 3080 TI - 2TB NVME - 1000w PSU - ID Cooling 240mm AIO

I wanted to make a reasonable super high end crazy build.

I don't know... I think there really starts to be a split between server/workstation and gaming "high-end" when you start going up really high.  I seem to remember Linus benchmarking his dual Xeon setup and being disappointed with the gaming-relevant results.  Sure it crushes CPU tests, but if you're doing dual 980 ti's, best go with a consumer grade CPU, or at the very most, a single Xeon (I also seem to remember that dual socket board gave him troubles, especially with trying to use two cards (and not even in SLI))