fallout 4 Path you took pole....SPOILERS

ViperGTX88

Hello LTT members, I am wondering what ppl have picked as there permanent faction at the end of the game? Vote and if you want, explain why you chose that faction.  I am almost at the point were i have to pick and i want to see what others have picked. I will not be picking based on results, I will make my own judgment. 

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

4790k @ 4.7ghz  (EVGA CLC 360MM) | 32GB Patriot Viper Extreme @2133 mhz | Asus Z97-DELUXE Cooler Master H500M.| EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3

Aren't the minutemen neutral and they just side with whoever you side?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

The game chose for me. Institute bugged out so I couldn't continue playing for them, minutemen bugged out also. Brotherhood of Steel it is.

P.S. Minutemen ending is probably quickest to achieve. Not sure, but some people reported 1.5h to finish the main story with minutemen

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM

I went institute for my first play through.

Then I went for full BoS, and was the mindless army drone that they wanted.

Then I went full vlad the impaler on their asses with the railroad, being as bandit'y and as cruel as I could, only using melee weapons.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Aren't the minutemen neutral and they just side with whoever you side?

Ah crap, i think so...

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

4790k @ 4.7ghz  (EVGA CLC 360MM) | 32GB Patriot Viper Extreme @2133 mhz | Asus Z97-DELUXE Cooler Master H500M.| EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3

I've yet to finish it, but from what i've read, all the endings are disappointing imo. Also, the Brotherhood Of Steel become even bigger cunts with each game.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Institute is the middle ground so I went with them.

Railroad is too crazy with wanting everything free, thinking robots are as valuable as humans, and the Brotherhood are technology Nazi's who kill everyone with tech they don't have.

I mean during Maxson's first speech he says how remarkable it is how his soldiers listen to him without thinking and question, lol blind following, I'm out cya Adolf Maxson.

Won't spoil anything but here is what I think about the factions:

Minutemen - boring as fk. Just some rangers helping people nothing special about em. Their sidequests are incredibly boring and lazily done just a bunch of fetch quests that are the same thing. Preston saying "I got something new for you" is a BIG F*CKING LIE BECAUSE THE NEXT MISSION HE WILL GIVE YOU IS THE EXACT SAME THING!

Institute -  they are pretty boring with boring fetch quests like the minutemen 

I hate Father/Shaun so much he is a huge douchebag

BoS - more interesting missions than Institute and Minutemen but they are a bunch of fags and I'm not gona let that fker Paladin boss me around. 

Railroad - tried them last. most interesting missions and characters. like the spy theme. and you have an agent name. what more could you want?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Institute, FOR SCIENCE!

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Still wondering around exploring everything and anything, not yet made my decision, but considering what I am basing my character off, it might end up being The Institute, future playthrough with my own mentality would probably be Minute Men. I don't like the BoS who have stopped by here though, booooo!