Logitech G502 - yay or nay?

c_marriott

Its going to go on sale today on amazon UK and Im thinking of selling my deathadder to pay for it. What do you think? I'll only buy it if it is £25 or less, hopefully it will go that low.

Is it worth it?

Also my school blocked the forums so having to use data in my business lesson (I've done my work don't worry) :(

CPU: FX-6300 GPU: Sapphire R9 380X MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB PSU: XFX XTR 550W CASE: Zalman Z11 Plus SSD: Samsung 840 Evo

17 years old, PC Enthusiast for 3. Be gentle with me, I'm only young.

I use it for every game apart from CS:GO, but that's just because of how i like to use my mouse in that game, it's too heavy for me to grip and swipe fast. 

Yay

I love mine and have gotten a few friends to buy it after trying mine and falling in love. Absolutely great mouse

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

DEFINETELY YAY!!! its a great mouse for everything. I have to agree that The g502 is a bit heavy. But the best thing is that the heft and weight is evened out unlike some mouses where the weight is all in the front or back (Razer i am looking at YOU)

It felt pretty nice when I tried it, but idk if I would keep it, the Naos 7000 is hard enough to pick up and put down as it is.

Its going to go on sale today on amazon UK and Im thinking of selling my deathadder to pay for it. What do you think? I'll only buy it if it is £25 or less, hopefully it will go that low.

Is it worth it?

Also my school blocked the forums so having to use data in my business lesson (I've done my work don't worry) :(

It's on sale? what price is it usually?

Sometimes, I dream about cheese

It's on sale? what price is it usually?

It was on sale yesterday for £32, usually at around £45 I think

CPU: FX-6300 GPU: Sapphire R9 380X MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB PSU: XFX XTR 550W CASE: Zalman Z11 Plus SSD: Samsung 840 Evo

It was on sale yesterday for £32, usually at around £45 I think

Ah okay, I was just making sure. Got confused, since it said price instead of sale.

As long as it stays at that price, I'll be able to buy it next year with everything else thankfully

Ah okay, I was just making sure. Got confused, since it said price instead of sale.

As long as it stays at that price, I'll be able to buy it next year with everything else thankfully

I'll let you know how it is when mine arrives!

yay its awesome.

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

I'll let you know how it is when mine arrives!

When it arrives, mine letting me know, if it's possible for one of the buttons to be programmed to "Ctrl+Z"?

Since I have no macro keys with the keyboard I'll be getting, It'd be nice to have when I'm drawing, due to my tablet having no buttons.

When it arrives, mine letting me know, if it's possible for one of the buttons to be programmed to "Ctrl+Z"?

Since I have no macro keys with the keyboard I'll be getting, It'd be nice to have when I'm drawing, due to my tablet having no buttons.

I have a feeling that it can be, I used to have the G500S (I got a cheaper Razer keyboard so I thought i'd go all out and get the mouse too) and if its the same software it is possible but I'll test it for you anyway! Should be here by Saturday

I have a feeling that it can be, I used to have the G500S (I got a cheaper Razer keyboard so I thought i'd go all out and get the mouse too) and if its the same software it is possible but I'll test it for you anyway! Should be here by Saturday

Alrighty, cheers m8!

On the G502? Yeah. You can program a lot of things. Ctrl+Z is one of them.

On the G502? Yeah. You can program a lot of things. Ctrl+Z is one of them.

Woo! Glad to hear that