[UPDATED] Apple Watch makes burn marks on the arm of a man

kladzen

Well they have sold millions of them, and this is only a single report - so why would they admit it? it would be a PR nightmare if a single product caused an issue and they issued a statement about it

they have to investigate first before just blurting shit out

What I'm saying is that corporations have no soul and that they are more likely to burry this then to come out and apologize for it.

Also one watch failing is actually not that big of deal.

its probably a rare defect that caused this and people probably dont have to worry because the chances are so low but apple brushing it off like that is disgusting 

I've been wearing my apple watch since May. No problems whatsoever. Watch doesn't even get warm to the touch. No one on Macrumors or any other site has brought this up. 

Story is probably bullshit. And there is no way the watch would have made marks like that unless it literally caught fire. 

like i said its probably a rare defect in that particular watch but you cant say that problem doesnt exist because ive never encountered it  

With zillions of watches there are going to be errors in the construction or quality issues. It's simple math.

This was bound to happen sooner or later, and good job apple on totally screwing up the PR. You take the busted watch, try to find out why it happened, and give him a fancy new watch and a new phone or something.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

like i said its probably a rare defect in that particular watch but you cant say that problem doesnt exist because ive never encountered it  

I said probably bullshit, not definitely. These things are produced with a high degree of precision. I have a hard time believing that only one in the world has blown up. 

That plus the image in the OP. You honestly expect me to believe the Apple watch got hot enough to do that in the instant before he took the watch off? That and the actual markings make no sense. The only part that touches your wrist is the four sensors that are in a circle formation. How the hell did that pattern occur unless the watch literally caught fire Those parts of the watch don't touch you.