Competitive CS:GO Team

Hello!

I'm looking to create a team to play CS:GO competitive mode. I don't care what rank you are or where you are located, as long as you have a working microphone, speak english and are willing to play.

So who's up?! 

Me! (I'm silver IV, but I haven't played much and I think I'm better than that :P)

Awesome! I'll add you on Steam, pm your username

me! anupgamer1

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Awesome! I'll be sending invites whenever I got free time. 

thanks!

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Add me as well.. My steam name is what the fruit ?

Just added, thanks! 

It's good to see some keen CS:GO (competitive) players in unexpected places on the internet :D Keep on fragging champs!

And we should have games together sometimes soon guys. Can't wait for that to be happened. I hope that we don't get raped so hard :)

And we should have games together sometimes soon guys. Can't wait for that to be happened. I hope that we don't get raped so hard :)

Yeah, I'm hoping to get at least a couple games this week. 

It's good to see some keen CS:GO (competitive) players in unexpected places on the internet :D Keep on fragging champs!

Thanks! 

I'm up for it, use to be a Nova 3 until I got de-ranked -_-

Steam - Virusal19

I'm up for it, use to be a Nova 3 until I got de-ranked -_-

Steam - Virusal19

Awesome! See you in game. 

I want to play as well. But i will play after i build my computer. Replacing my 450$ laptop that has occasional system laggs when hot... -.-

Off topic Question: What kind of monitors do you guys use? ie) 144hz/120hz tn panel or ips 60hz, size of monitor as well. I just need some recommendations as to what monitor i should buy. currently looking at http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=79444 but i was going to buy the VG248QE but idk if i need the 144hz, the quality of the tn panel is also not the best, so i've heard. Was also going to buy the VG248QE because of low response time, 1ms. Is there a big difference between 1ms or 5ms?

I want to play as well. But i will play after i build my computer. Replacing my 450$ laptop that has occasional system laggs when hot... -.-

Off topic Question: What kind of monitors do you guys use? ie) 144hz/120hz tn panel or ips 60hz, size of monitor as well. I just need some recommendations as to what monitor i should buy. currently looking at http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=79444 but i was going to buy the VG248QE but idk if i need the 144hz, the quality of the tn panel is also not the best, so i've heard. Was also going to buy the VG248QE because of low response time, 1ms. Is there a big difference between 1ms or 5ms?

Use TN panel 120Hz monitor, it has a supreme response time and refresh rate compared to other monitor panels. Beware it has a poor colour contrast and poor viewing angle, but its definitely the monitor for CS:GO :)

also quick plug, make sure you CS:GO fans join the subreddit community www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive :D

5ms is fine. Anything lower than 5ms is a sham, because each company measures response times differently. Also, TheKMANDO is right. You can also go 144hz, but the cost is a bit high. 

Just repost when you are ready to play! 

Use TN panel 120Hz monitor, it has a supreme response time and refresh rate compared to other monitor panels. Beware it has a poor colour contrast and poor viewing angle, but its definitely the monitor for CS:GO :)

also quick plug, make sure you CS:GO fans join the subreddit community www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive :D

My team's already full but GLHF ;)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Steam/NazzzF

Im dueling the aks now,,would be cool if i have an organize team

• FX 6300 Hexacore 3.5 GHZ

HD7770 Vapor X OC

Gskill RipjawsX 2x4 GB 1600mhz

Steam/NazzzF

Im dueling the aks now,,would be cool if i have an organize team

We're not really a team yet that plays regularly but I hope we get to that point! 

Steam servers are lagging like crazy right now so maybe we can get a good game this weekend or next week 

I am totally up for this! Usually when I play Competetive, im trying to find some friends to play with, because I can't bare random that are either solo yolo swag 420 blaze and die all the time from their stupidity, or people who just don't communicate at all. I would love to play a few good games with a team, my rank isn't high (Nova 3 I think) but thats because I have been losing alot from random matches... add me on steam: maczo12310

Thanks, Geok. 

PS. I have good quality mic and very good English ^^

I am totally up for this! Usually when I play Competetive, im trying to find some friends to play with, because I can't bare random that are either solo yolo swag 420 blaze and die all the time from their stupidity, or people who just don't communicate at all. I would love to play a few good games with a team, my rank isn't high (Nova 3 I think) but thats because I have been losing alot from random matches... add me on steam: maczo12310

Thanks, Geok. 

PS. I have good quality mic and very good English ^^

Awesome! We haven't had any games yet, but I'll sort that out. See you in game! 

im not scared! hermindal is my steam username. shoot me an invite!